• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Paranoia: Revisited in the USA (PG-14; Not recommended for the light-hearted)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadly Aim

Seth Wayes
    Years
    (OOC: This is an RP inspired by Satoshi Kon's Paranoia Agent. I am going to be using Lil' Slugger in this RP, so you best be careful what happens... Gehehehehe... )

Click, clack, click, clack, click, clack...

Fear. Pure fear was wraught across his face. A look of sheer, unadulterated fear and paranoia... He rapidly moved his eyes from left to right, scanning the night-choked area.

He was drawing closer...

And closer...

And closer...

He began to run in the opposite direction, a contorted expression of fright as he began to whistle nervously.

(This isn't happening to me... This isn't happening to me!) He thought frantically.(Tell me this isn't happening to me! Make it stop, make it stop...) But, to no avail...

Click, clack, click, clack... He was now right behind him now...

He turned around, his eyes widening as he saw a boy on rollerskates speeding up behind him, a golden bat bent like a dog's leg clasped in his hand... The boy raised the bat as he drew within arms-reach of the man just as he rolled into the street light and then smiled before drawing the bat down, and...

CRACK.

Thud.

Silence.

A siren, then some gasps of disbelief.

Voices, many voices...

Then, nothing...

Nothing at all...

===================

SNN 9:00 news report:

"And in tonight's local headlines, Dr. Carl Lovegood was found on Hurtle avenue with a large gash in his skull and was announced dead at the scene at 7:45 pm tonight. Lovegood was a schitzophrenic doctor who was on constant mdication, who had earlier reported this week that he was experiencing difficulties with his co-workers and it was driving him to the limit. While police suspect that it was suicide, others believe it is a young assailant armed with a bat who is only known as Lil' Slugger on the streets. Police have initiated an entire sweep of the Robin District in an effort to capture this your juvenile offender, but so far efforts are proving frugal. Lil' Slugger has been suspected of now a total 3 major batting assaults, of which only one victim, Natalee Sarrs, has survived and is currently in a comatse state, If you have any information on this dangerous assailant, contact the Vulgate PD immediatey. Now, onto Semore Fowl with sports.."

"Thank you, Sara. And today, the Coldvale Goldfish have beaten the Oxton Badgers in a climactic game to the finish..."

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
    I had hoped someone would make a Paranoia rp! ^^

Name:Rayne
    Short history: Rayne has had a hard life, people treating her like she was nothing, parents and other things. She never believed in this Lil' Slugger until the death of one Dr. Carl Lovegood's death was shown on tv. Now she is very afraid, afraid that the ''Boy with the Golden Bat'' would be after her....

Hope this is good, if you need a pic let me know

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
    Well here ya go then! =^_^=

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Name: Tetsuo
    Short history: Lived in a sience lab all his life, he was used in experiments to see if the minipulation of the brain affected development... the found that he got extreamly vilent and angry with them and now... he is out for revenge on the ones that held him captive... he hates all people and has a tendincy to attack without warning, many have feared him and he hates that now there is something more to be feared, he will do anything to get the drop on this... "Lil' slugger", he uses his new found powers to scare people into submission.... perhaps he can find a better use...

I know you prabably don't want any powers... this is just the coolest picture of my caricter I could find..., the one down in the right hand corner...

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    This is a very basic sign-up... I don't know much about Paranoia Agent, so will someone coach me through this? Or at least PM a little infor on the show. I've only seen it a few times...

Name: Saphira Demonte
    Short history: Saphira has been alone, and remains alone untill this day. Her mother died at birth, and her dad had gone on a business trip a week before and never came home. She was sent to an orphange, and was adopted shortly after that. those were the only happy years of her life. The elder couple who adopted her had to move, and couldn't take her with them. So, she was sent to another orphanage.

Soon after arriving, she was adopted again. This time though, they were not happy. After her second mom got divorced, she remarried someone. This someone often got drunk, and used all the family's money. He took out all all him anger on Saphira and her sister, and now Saphira has many scars, one of the worst running from her left hip to her right shoulder. Finally, she got away from them.

Even more trouble started with Saphira's third family. She began feeling others emotions, seeing people and things that weren't there, and knocking items off shelves and walls. Everyone thought she was psycho, and fear her or hated her. She tried running away a few times, but they always found her.

By now, Saphira was on the brink of crack-up. She was adopted again, and became intrested in dark subjects. She locked herself away in her room all the time, reflecting on the past. All the people who died because of her, how everyone hated her, how alone she was... Scars began appearing all over her left arm. Then, another person she cared about died. Saphira slipped down deeper in her well of depression. She stopped talking, started cutting herself more, and began wearing dark clothing. Her face always remains expressionless, and people usually avoid her now. She's gone to far to come back now.

Description:

Are the wings allowed? I mean, one guy has 'powers' of some sort...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back