• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

paranoid things you do

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
  • i don't let my feet hang out of my bed
    paranoid things you do

paranoid things you do

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • This was something I had developed recently: I must have a dim light in my room every time I'm by myself at home. I also gotta have the door closed.

I once had a nightmare about a rapist coming to my room and get murdered on the spot. lol

Maya

Fairy-type Fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Check all of my pockets and my bag to be super-sure I haven't left anything behind before getting on or off public transport.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • I constantly walk around with hands in my pokets too feel things in them, the one time I didn't do it someone stole money,

Maya

Fairy-type Fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    I constantly walk around with hands in my pokets too feel things in them, the one time I didn't do it someone stole money,

Same. I must check my pockets when I'm out at least once every minute.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • I might be the only one that does this but... sometimes when I'm by myself (usually later at night), I constantly look behind me just to make sure there's no one following me. This is made worse by the fact that there are trees literally everywhere where I live so anyone could be hiding there and coming out to attack me. It's the worst think ever to really think about. x.x

Huh this too, actually. But in my case I know why I'm doing it, still sucks being parano when I am walking. It was bad when I walked to my Uni (I lived near by and didn't had a car yet). Sometimes I wanted to run, if I was alone or not. Having someone walking behind me made me sooo nervous. Now I don't really have to walk alone in the dark, since I don't live at the same place and I have a car. Still parano when I have to walk let's say in a parking, from a building to my car.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    Woah why not

i used to get teased a little bit when i was younger for eating a lot + bringing big lunches so i just sort of stopped eating in front of other ppl when i got to high school in case the same thing happened ^^; i'm not even that paranoid abt it anymore i just can't break the habit oops

Back