• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Paranormality?

Waki Tobaye

Now known as City Checkpoint.
Years
  • Have you had any paranormal experience? Like, you think someone is watching you, or you see shadows or ghosts, poltergeist, etc.? Or are you of those people who don't believe in those things? Also, what do you think about vampires, elves and werewolves? And Nessie, Big Foot, Yeti and the ghost girl Frosslass is based on?

I've never had any paranormal experience, and I'd never like to have one =P But I've known people who have been visited by dead familiars, seen rarities, etc.

Give your opinion, your experiences and discuss!

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2010
    I believe that I have had paranormal experiences. Such as creatures visiting me in the night, such as a black and purple hawk. I would not like any more though.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • i havent but my dad had. he says he saw my grandma a couple of days after she died. i would love to have a paranormal experience.
    i dont believe in vampires or werewolves or anything like that. though it might be cool. especially werewolves (not because of twilight because of patricia briggs books)
    but i do believe in ghosts.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Have you had any paranormal experience? Like, you think someone is watching you, or you see shadows or ghosts, poltergeist, etc.? Or are you of those people who don't believe in those things? Also, what do you think about vampires, elves and werewolves? And Nessie, Big Foot, Yeti and the ghost girl Frosslass is based on?

If by "people watching you", you mean bouts of mild paranoia, yes. Vampires do exist to a degree (listen to Edward Cullen's actor talk about AIDS. For serious.), Nessie and the yeti (which is about the same thing as bigfoot) are plausible, As the chupacabra is confirmed to exist. I am undecided about ghosts, and the rest is simple folklore.

Years
  • I've experienced weird things, but I know it was my mind playing tricks on me. It's all just fears and anxieties, half remembered dreams and things like that. I mean, we can take pictures of the deepest parts of space, but we can't get a non-blurry photo of Nessie or the Sasquatch? C'mon. It's all ignorance and psychology. People getting scared by their own shadows and believing in things they wish were real. Which is sort of nice, but sad if you think you see ghosts of loved ones, I suppose.

It makes for good television though.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • Yes, I always have a feeling that something is watching me in the dark. Other than that, I have not encountered any spirits in my lifetime.

Also, there are many who claimed that they were abducted by aliens.

reyzn

Years
  • I like to keep an open mind about these things. I love watching television shows where people investigate haunted places like castles and abandoned houses. I've never had an experience myself but I do get that strange feeling that someone(thing) is watching me sometimes ^^;

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    A friend of mine has a closet that neighs at 2:20am to 2:50am.

....there's nothing physically in the closet. Kinda weird. I wonder how a horse got stuck in the closet. And why a closet? Seems a little silly to me.

EDIT:

WEREWOLF PIRATES. Docking during the day, only to rip the towns to shreds at night and then take all the booty they want at dawn! The most dangerous threat to London, or the cleverest thing to do if you become a Werewolf?

Last edited:

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    We found a chair in a junk pile that looked nice. We took it, cause it was junk. Long story. It was pretty. After that we never could sleep soundly. Sometimes there even was a force that folded the bedsheets. it was so freaky. We got rid of the chair. It all stopped. Later we found out an old man died in the chair. They were cleaning out the house, and tossed the chair.
    So yeah.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • One I can remember correctly, when I was out in the rain and a lighting ball whizzed by me. Fortunately I wasn't fried. It happened many years ago.

Leo7507

~иєνєя єи∂ιиg нανσc~
    Years
  • Well, one night I was sleeping with my air-con on.. (I have a tall bed) and I woke up with my fan on speed 3! i was like.. "wtf!" and I had to slide veeery slowly so I wouldn't get hit on the head with the fan.. that happened to my sister once, was very nasty. :o

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    No, never had an experience.
    Frankly I don't believe in the existence of any supernatural phenomena or beings whatsoever, since a lot of history has been documented so painstakingly, and has yet to produce such evidence to their existence. Modern science and a lack of space in the world being as they are, added with the fact that plenty of the myths have been traced back to perfectly solid, human roots, shows that it's all highly unlikely.
    Most of it appears to be word of mouth reinforced with a good layer of psychology, but.. different folks, different strokes.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • The closest I probably ever got to experiencing a paranormal activity was having a book from my book shelf come across the room to only hit my mom in the back. I can tell you it wasn't me and no one else was in the room except her and myself. Did I mention she was on the other side of the room while the bookshelf was on the other side?

Other than that though, I can't say I've ever experienced anything paranormal. For if I believe in such, then my answer is, yes. I've heard experienced stories from my parents once before that either happened to them or someone else they might have known. It's interesting to hear about though, to think something else out there really exists like that. Though, I will admit some of the paranormal activities you hear or read about are just so overly thought, it doesn't even feel real after you think about it.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
  • My friend calls me an oracle because my dreams come true, sometimes, and I can see peoples' soul colors. Not clearly or anything, but I can usually look at people after knowing them for a little bit and tell them what their soul color is. It's just for fun, though, and I'm not planning on going into anything in the fortune-telling or whatever business.

And I seriously get a text right after I check my phone to see if I got any texts. Like, I'll think "I wonder what's going on..." and check for texts, then right after I put my phone down I seriously get a text.

xD

Back