• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Parents caught ya, didn't they?!

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    What was the worst thing your parents caught you doing?

You know, like drinking, making out... stuff.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Well they've caught me doing about ten things out of the ten thousand I do. However, I think I won't divulge what they did exactly.

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Hiding my report card. I have done that twice, and they caught me once. I got in some deeeeeeep shizzle for that

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    They found out I had a myspace, and I got grounded for 2 weeks. That's about it.

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
    My mom caught me playing with myself in my bedroom if you know what I mean and we had to "Disguise things" <.<

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    I don't mean to brag or anything but I'm a rather sneaky person (when I want to or need to be that is). The worst thing they ever caught me doing was playing video games when I had to do chores.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    My Parents caught me when I was chatting with olders peoples.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Hmm.. not much I can think of.

Either staying up till 5 am, or calling my brother a cuss word.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    Either playing computer 8 times in a night, then next night sneaking the cord from my mothers room and playing my pc again, then the next day borrowing a friends computer cord and that night playing my pc again (all weekdays, the rule in my mothers place was no computer or videc games on weekdays), got 2 months loss of all computer cables and computer privedges, or stealing food for the cupboards (2 weeks grounding)

Ah those were the days...

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    It is rare that i get caught doing anything. I have never been caught kissing anyone. I have never been caught kissing anyone.
    I did get caught staying up all night on a school night. But they didn't do anything. They just made me go to sleep and made a point of getting me up even earlier.

PokemonRox

h a r u h i
    Years
    i got an F on a test at school and i was afraid to tell my dad because he would scream at me so I took the paper out of my back pack and i was hiding it in my room and right when i took it out my dad came into my room and said what r u doin?!?? so i lost computer,TV and videogames for 5 days

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    My mom caught me playing with myself in my bedroom if you know what I mean and we had to "Disguise things" <.<
    *cough*

Ditto. Parents can come in at the worst times. Not even for that kind of thing though, everything. My mother also so me discussing some T-Dome threads via MSN with NiNGi and that was really awkward.

Roxy

What goes here? o__0
    Years
    Hmm...the worst thing my parents caught me doing, huh?

Well, I got this 'addiction' to the compy, so when it was about 12:00 or 1:00(when everyone went to bed), my mom came downstaires from her room to see where I was. She found that I had snuck on the computer and then yelled at me and threatened me that if she caughtme down there that late again, she`d lock me down there.(The compy`s in the basement)

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    Stayin' up late ~

But it wasn't bad. My mom just said, "Go to bed, sweetie" and then left. She asked nicely so I decided to go to bed. n_n

So far all of my kisses have been at school (Where they can't find me!) so they haven't caught meh yet.

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    They got me in trouble when they caught me drinking a beer.
    Little do they realise I still do it.

Back