• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Parks and Recreation

Years
  • Yup, Ron is definitely not in relations with April, ahaha. April and Andy are an adorable couple though, I love them <3

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Andy and April are the best TV couple imo. Also , their actors , Chris Pratt and Aubrey Plaza, are cuties together too. Like really
    Spoiler:

Like if Chris wasn't actually married to Anna Farris, these two could be a real couple imo. No actually he'd be married to me.

Years
  • AW THOSE PICS ARE ADORABLE i want to go watch the whole show again urgh :[ I missing seeing their crazy antics

Let's throw a new discussion topic out there, who's your favorite couple on the show?

Treecko

Years
  • I already mentioned mine, but yep. Andy and April are my OTP. They're so cute together, I can't help it! I don't know all the couples yet since I'm still only on season 2, but I know Andy and April cause of posts from Tumblr. Lol. Tumblr's spoiled a couple small scenes for me. Nothing major though, just random clips/gifs from random episodes. I just don't know how it happened yet.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I love Parks, but I haven't kept up with it or news about it recently. :/ I kind of gave up on NBC after the Community fiasco, so I haven't been watching much of their content. Still...Parks has been great and I've enjoyed the entire show.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I found out that this new season of Parks and Rec will be the last. Now I am super sad :/ I'll miss it so much!

Years
  • People keep telling me I'll like Parks and Rec because I'm right into Community but I'm sceptical. Can anyone tell me if this is accurate because I don't really have time to waste on 6 seasons worth of dry humour and boring characters.

Treecko

Years
  • People keep telling me I'll like Parks and Rec because I'm right into Community but I'm sceptical. Can anyone tell me if this is accurate because I don't really have time to waste on 6 seasons worth of dry humour and boring characters.

I haven't seen Community, but a friend of mine recommended it after I told them I love Parks. Though Parks and Rec definitely does not have boring characters or dry humor. Season 1, from my experience, is the least funny of all the seasons and did have some dry moments, but still funny. It gets really hilarious in season 2 and 3 though. And the characters have their own uniqueness to them. April is a sarcastic, apathetic college student. Andy is a stupid, yet lovable goofball. Ron is a staunch and stern libertarian. Leslie is optimistic and cheerful. Tom is a confident but cocky , and fashion conscious lady's man. There's a big mix of characters in the whole show and their character develop greatly throughout the series. I recommend giving it at least a try. :)

I found out that this new season of Parks and Rec will be the last. Now I am super sad :/ I'll miss it so much!

Yeah that's so sad. I'm just getting into it (season 3 atm) and then it's gonna be over? I'm gonna hate when it's over. They're filming episodes right now apparently. Like Chris Pratt and Aziz Ansari are filming an episode in Chicago this week apparently.

And from what I'm hearing, season 7 airs sometime in spring of 2015. Gives me time to catch up and finish the series. :)

Last edited:

S u m m e r y

time will turn us into statues eventually
    Years

I LOOOOOVE Parks and Recreation. I'm a big Community Fan , it's my favorite sitcom. And PnR is equally good and anything but boring. If you like Community you will surely like Parks and Recreation. The format of mockumentary puts people off, but once you start watching it you get the hang of it.

The best thing about this show is how they satire the government. And the people of Pawnee are my god so stupid , they are the most annoying bunch of people ever! The Cast is so loveable <3 , I love everyone of them. I also got my parents hooked on to this show. My dad loves Ron and my mom loves Ben :D

My favorite character has to be Andy, I just love Chris Pratt! I have a big mancrush on him. And my favorite couple has to be Andy & April, they are the best :D

Last edited:

Treecko

Years

• The best thing about this show is how they satire the government. And the people of Pawnee are my god so stupid , they are the most annoying bunch of people ever! The Cast is so loveable <3 , I love everyone of them. I also got my parents hooked on to this show. My dad loves Ron and my mom loves Ben :D

My favorite character has to be Andy, I just love Chris Pratt! I have a big mancrush on him. And my favorite couple has to be Andy & April, they are the best :D

The Citizens of Pawnee are so stupid.

"With the government is shutdown, then who's gonna stop Al Qaeda?" and "Her daughter is an idiot." are gold.

Also this guy's my favorite.

" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen>

S u m m e r y

time will turn us into statues eventually
    Years
  • Hahaha seriously they are so annoying xD

Hmmm. I really do think that it will boost the ratings. Because c'mon Guardians of the Galaxy was a BIG movie. People are surely going to take notice, but the sad thing is that it is the last season. Plus Chris is very busy. I don't think he's doing a full season is he? Will probably appear in half of them or even if he does I think it'll just be for comic relief. Or we don't know might even get more screentime given that he's the biggest celebrity on that show now.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Do you think Chris Pratt's success in Guardians of the Galaxy will help with the ratings of Parks and Rec?

Hmm. Maybe. I mean, it was a really successful film. People may take notice of his rising success and be drawn to Parks and Rec. Although, the show already does well now. The show has a huge following of devoted fans, its actually kind of amazing. So the show doesn't really need any help in that department. Besides, this upcoming season is going to be the last.

Dazel

prince of mind
    Years
  • Chris Pratt's rising popularity either means that the show will burst in popularity because he's in it, or that he'll pull a Steve Carrel and drop out for bigger and better things.

As a side-note, I'm very sad that Parks is drawing to a close already! Seven seasons isn't enough. :(

Treecko

Years
  • Hahaha seriously they are so annoying xD

Hmmm. I really do think that it will boost the ratings. Because c'mon Guardians of the Galaxy was a BIG movie. People are surely going to take notice, but the sad thing is that it is the last season. Plus Chris is very busy. I don't think he's doing a full season is he? Will probably appear in half of them or even if he does I think it'll just be for comic relief. Or we don't know might even get more screentime given that he's the biggest celebrity on that show now.
    Yeah he's definitely busy, good thing not as busy as he used too be. All press tour and promotional stuff for GOTG is over with and he just recently got done fliming his next movie, Jurassic World or the 4th Jurassic Park movie. Right now he's mainly focusing on filming season 7 of our favorite mockumentary about Pawnee's Parks department. :)

Chris Pratt's rising popularity either means that the show will burst in popularity because he's in it, or that he'll pull a Steve Carrel and drop out for bigger and better things.

As a side-note, I'm very sad that Parks is drawing to a close already! Seven seasons isn't enough. :(
    I kind of doubt he'll leave the show since they're already filming season 7, and there's photos of him shooting episodes online.
    Spoiler:

Also April and Andy have a pretty key relationship in the story, so if he goes, I'd think Aubrey Plaza would go too. And the fact there will be people tuning in this season cause of him, I don't see the writers being like "let's pull Chris/Andy out of the show." Doesn't sound like good business to me to take the actor , who's gained the most popularity cause of other movies, and cut him out.

I really hope he's isn't , cause Andy's my favorite character on the show, I'd be so disappointed. I really hope he has a good amount of episodes myself , just cause I love him so much. I need more Pratt on my TV screen. :D

Edit: Speaking of Chris Pratt, look who will be hosting the season premiere of SNL in a few weeks!! https://www.facebook.com/snl/photos/a.190553376302.169855.10714086302/10152724090641303/?type=1

I'm so happy he finally gets to host!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Chris won't leave the show. It only has one more season anyway.

I knew it would only be a matter of time before he would host SNL! Can't wait!

Back