• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Part-time/Full-time Jobs

Well, do you? x3

• Yes, and I <3 it~

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Yes, and I... dislike/hate it... ;-;

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Yes, it's so-so. xD

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • No, but I want to~! x3

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • No, and I'm happy that way. xD

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Well, do you work in a part time or full time job? xD

For me, I'm a student (Full-time) =p
    And I work part time in our school's cafeteria. It's okay, except for sometimes the customers are... >=/

And I'm a mod here. xD

Share~! <3

Kurosaki

Anyone who visits DCC Saturday evenings should know my job, XD
    I work at Subway! (Eat Fresh!) It's a so-so job, since the customers can be... meh, XD

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
    I work full time at the library in campus. I actually love it! Okay some times people can suck when they ask for something and we can't find it and they get mad but meh it's still cool. Plus when things are slow I can get on the computer and post here ^_^

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Most people who know me, should know what my old job was. Potting plants. x_x Ugh, I am so glad that was only a seasonal job. But now I need to find a new job somewhere, since it's been 5 months since I've worked... and I'm flat-out broke. >_<

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    Does working for three hours count as full-time?XD If it dosen't,then I work part time in a animal hospital.^^ I <3 my job *Hugs job and all the kittys in the world*XD

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    I work in the fresh produce department of the local supermarket, and it is so-so, but most of the customer are......let us not go to that place.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    In about 1 month I can legally get a job XD, but for now babysitting if that counts for anything.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Daiaki said:
    Anyone who visits DCC Saturday evenings should know my job, XD
    I work at Subway! (Eat Fresh!) It's a so-so job, since the customers can be... meh, XD
    :'(
    I want your job! Do you get free food whenever you want? I'm too jealous to even talk *goes into the corner and cries*

Erik

Mr. Self Destruct
    Years
    Mr Cat Dog said:
    :'( I want your job! Do you get free food whenever you want? I'm too jealous to even talk *goes into the corner and cries*

Lol do you know that Subway does not use actual meat? Except their ham...imitation meat...

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Well I just applied to be the "Kennel Attendant" at a local vet...and btw my official title would be "Pooper Scooper" XD But I love animals so meh...It would be a part time job until the summer then it would be full time.

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
    I used to have a job working as a checker at a grocery store. n_n; had to quit so I wouldn't die in school. now school is my full-time job... =_=

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    I wish I did. Well school is my only job right now. Like everyone else. I plan to get a job in the summer but I have nonthing for now.

Erik

Mr. Self Destruct
    Years
    Kura said:
    No, i don't have a job ._. i like it this way, less responsiblities..
    but i do want to become an animator when i get out of high school :3 so im looking forward to that!!

Good luck to you! Being in the commercial art business.. you really have to love art to do such things. Animation requires a lot of repeating the same drawing over and over again, only a few can really not get bored of it!

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Well I have a part-time volunteer job if that countz :3;; I work at an animal zhelter, it'z great ^_^ I have to help out with vaccinating catz and feeding dogz zometimez but other then that all I have to do iz play with the animalz and keep them happy XD

When I get my work permit thiz zummer I'm going to apply for an actuall job there, or at a green houze. $$ ;3

Back