• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pass the bowl here!! *licks*

Years
  • I...have never licked the batter before, it never occurred to me to do so. I've always liked eating the actual freshly made treats than take a taste at any ingredient mixtures.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Ooh yus. I love to lick the bowl/spoon, it does taste better unbaked as you said XD.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Licking the bowl/spoon is a necessity. I'd almost rather eat the batter instead of the finished product....It's soooooo good XD

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    in school once (for cooking) i had cookie dough sugar and icing and was supposed to cook iced cookies with sugar to sprinkle on the top but i found that the dough,sugar,icing combo did the job just fine :P

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    I love to lick the bowl. It's amazing how the stuff tastes! I'm not sure whether or not I like it more than the finished product, though.

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
  • I absolutely love licking the bowl/spoon/mixing beaters. I can only handle so much of it before I start feeling sick though. But it is delicious while it lasts.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Yes it does. My sister and I always argue who always gets the third spoon that my mom uses (for some reason she always uses three. I am starting to wonder wheather she does it on purpose).

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    No, I don't lick the leftover batter. It looks disgusting. >:|

However, I still tend to steal a few spoonfuls of ready bake batter. I have to admit like many others: The batter tastes better than the cookie :3

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
  • I love the left over mix!
    But, with three brothers and two sisters, it was always first come first serve in my house.
    I would always take the bowl and hide somewhere, until I was finished licking it clean.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I usually lick the huge spoon, while my sister licks the bowl. :3 It depends what I will try, sometimes I like it baked, sometimes not.

Last edited:

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • I always do. It's just part of it. Like on birthdays, the birthday person gets to lick the beaters/spoon/bowl. But I share a birthday with my sister, so we have to share XD

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Oh course, it's like a tradition in my family! :D
    Whenever someone makes a cake in our house, the bowl is always the thing left out for us to eat from. It doesn't taste better than the original stuff, in my opinion, but it still tastes pretty good.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Normally, I would just leave it as is and move on. But lately I have been licking my spoon, only because I prefer to taste it unbaked before eating the baked one.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • The batter is the best part. I eat 1/4 of it before it's even been cooked :x

Back