• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+ Passion//Sanctuary Request Shop +

Sankari

...gone.
Years
  • *blink* Well... um... eh, if you're up to making one for me...

You see, I'm scared that no one else will join, thus humiliating me. xDD I'm not as popular as Chuchino since I'm... mean. D:

But onto Fallen [Natsumi]'s Buddy List you'll go since you've realized my awesomeness. :P

*sock'd* o.o I kid, I kid.
    Eh...I had a fan club for about a week. Only two people joined D:

Popularity isn't that important. People only make fanclubs to the people who post incessantly. I, for one, am not an incessant poster xP An neither are you. Well...you post more than me xD

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
  • Is it when you and me have never spoken to each other before?

... Yeah, it mostly likely was. I would've joined it! ... But then again, I don't join fan clubs anymore. Even if they're for the characters I adore. Like Inuzuka Kiba... Demyx... Axel... Kairi... um... CLOUD! And... Leon... and... yeah.

I don't really care about popularity that much [but I will start freaking out if I'm like... ya know... 'zomg, u r a loozer!!1 get away from meh!'] but if only like... one person joined my fan club and they never post, it makes me feel special for being disliked for having an attitude yet it leaves a sad hollow feeling... like what I'm feeling right now since I've just checked my school grades on my school website. o.o

*frets about when reports come*

... I'm getting insanely off topic now, hm?

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
  • ... *ultimate glare*

FILL. OUT. THE. FORMS.

... PLEASE.

... *walks off into bathroom and lets out a loud scream*

*returns* WHAT DID I TELL YOU!? If you want Natsu to stay happy, YOU FOLLOW THE RULES.

EDIT:

Wait a minute... oh. Yeah.

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED.

Does ANYBODY, ANBODY AT ALL READ THE FIRST POST?

Last edited:

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
  • Haha, yes. Natsu's evil temper has returned. *twitch*

Deep breath... take deep breaths...

Hm... I keep forgetting that every time a member who requests breaks a rule, they get a three day banned and it keeps adding up every time they break them... maybe I should start enlisting that rule...

Okay, if the next member breaks a rule, that rule will now be enforced.

The only reason why I let ShadowHero off the hook is because s/he is friends with Chuchino. *shakes fist angrily* Must. Punch. Something.

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    Dun worry everyone.. I'll have everything all set really soon ^^;;

I'd like to ask something? When you give images, PLEASE take into consideration their size and whatnot, since sometimes the quality of the image effects how long it takes me to make something >_<;; I hate whining, but a few requests have taken me a monsterous amount of time due to the size of it.

So if you can (this isn't directed at anyone in particular, by the way) please please PLEASE help me out and give me something less difficult to use? ^^;; I'm SO sorry about complaining, alot of difficult requests leave me a pile of sludge on the floor x_x;;

SH, you'll be able to request again when the shop opens, kay?

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
  • *le nod* It might not seem like SPAM to most people and, maybe, Chuchi but it is to me. =/

And what really amuses me is that everyone thinks this shop is only Chuchino's when I was the one who even made this thread. xDDD

EDIT:

Okay, Pokechamp_888, it seems kinda pointless to delete your post (My bad. I apologize.) so you don't have to but DON'T do this again.
    -___-

Last edited:

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    And what really amuses and annoys me is that everyone thinks this shop is only Chuchino's when I was the one who even made this thread. xDDD

I consider it completely your shop o_o;; I'm simply the pushy intruder who bothers people with my slowness and spammy posts xB

But seriously guys, put it this way: Fallen made the shop (look underneath the thread title, or at the first post), so please show a little bit of appreciation and call it her shop, not mine ^^- Or you could call it BOTH of our shop, but that hardly seems fair. She was the one who convinced me to take requests x3

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • Er... I've recieved multiple complaints about this thread now. fallen_natsumixx, you need to chill out. Giving a compliment about her work is no justification to accuse him of spamming, despite whatever your rules define as such. Not to mention some of your rules make little sense, such as the spam one. I don't see justification for giving your friends the right to 'spam' in this thread.

But, whatever. You guys need to control your tempers over stupid things. Calm down, and don't treat the members unfairly because they didn't follow one, insignificant rule. Especially when it comes to complimenting ones work. If I get any more complaints, I may have to take further action.

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    Er... I've recieved multiple complaints about this thread now. fallen_natsumixx, you need to chill out. Giving a compliment about her work is no justification to accuse him of spamming, despite whatever your rules define as such. Not to mention some of your rules make little sense, such as the spam one. I don't see justification for giving your friends the right to 'spam' in this thread.

But, whatever. You guys need to control your tempers over stupid things. Calm down, and don't treat the members unfairly because they didn't follow one, insignificant rule. Especially when it comes to complimenting ones work. If I get any more complaints, I may have to take further action.

I'm sorry about that! I'm just as at fault as anyone else, so I apologize.

I don't see complimentary posts as spam, as long as it doesn't invalidate anyone. So yeah.. we'll keep the hypocritical spammage to a minimum. I'm completely sorry to anyone who's been upset because of any of my actions; I didn't mean to be a hypocrite, and I honestly didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings.

Sorry to bother you, Origin. Conversations will be taken elsewhere. =P

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
  • Nah Chuchi, you did nothing wrong. xD

Seriously, I let my temper REALLY get the best of me. o.o I'll try and control it from now on.

EDIT:

Blergh, that was off-topic. >__< Sorry, won't happen again.

ShadowHero

Whirl-Islands Co-Webmaster
    Years
  • Alright, I'm not sure if this is against to rules to backseat mod since I've seen nothing about it but; (Natsu please don't attack me XD), but after being a admin for so long let me clear some things up for you.

1. This is a request shop, not a OMG I"M SO SORRY I SPAMMED IN YOUR SHOP!
    2. Honestly, I missed the closed thing, but please keep in mind that these people have more important stuff to do mabye anyways. So BE PACIENT.
    3. Again, please keep in mind about your specs. Keep everything simple and clean (XD KH reference) and you can get your image faster and quicker. Everyone just take a chill pill and be pacient.

Oh also, think to yourself, "is this a request, or a spam post?" All other conversations should be considered into a PM or MSN/whatever.

Lavabyle

Merry Christmas!
    Years
  • ^.^ Hey guys, i haven't posted for a while now, catching up with the anime and manga ^_~
    I've been gone a week and been replaced by a new mini mod xDDDDDDDDD
    Anyways, hows it going guys? Natsu you seem to have added quite few ppl to your elite friends list xD
    Just stoppind by to reawaken rotting threads xD

On Topic: Well um, do we even need to do this on topic thing anymore? xD

See ya 'round ;3

Back