• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Passions

Aloetakura

\(^-^)/
    Years
    Writing XD I used to be good at it and once every now and then I pick up the pen (or the keyboard) and try to write something down again. But I always give up. Hmmm... so maybe that's not a passion in this sense, btw :p

cynical_terror

тѳӎѳяяѳw is вяiҩнтзя
    Years
    I've been told I have a passion for the band Tokio Hotel. They saved my life, since I was about to commit suicide, and now it's like I can't stop listening to their songs. They're the best band I've ever come across and it would mean the world to meet them. People have told me I speak really passionately about them and I like that because I really do love them. (:

I'm also passionate about writing. Impossible for me to give it up. I've been grounded from writing before, when I was young and it was the only thing my parents could do to make me listen. That was torture. I snuck it in. XD Anyway, I write every day for at least an hour altogether, and I can't stop. I used to do it in class all the time while the teacher was lecturing, and I'm on two fiction sites where I have about ten stories on each going. XD

Hm...guitar, too. I like guitar. And singing. Couldn't stop singing for the life of me. (:

Years
    Writing. People that halfway know me won't be surprised. :p

It's just... sometimes it's the only thing that keeps me sane, writing my ideas onto paper or computer. Knowing that, that just for this moment, I am in full control of everything, and that if I'm not happy with something, I can actually change it. That I can translate the awesome ideas in my mind into words, even if it's almost always better in my head. That I can create something that I can be halfway proud of. It's a nice feeling.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    I'm not really the passionate type. Sure, I'm interested in anime and Pokemon, but I don't really consider my otaku-ness 'passion'. So I don't think I have anything that makes me passionate about something, although Anime and Pokemon do come close, I guess.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    My top passion would be Music. If I'm nowhere near a computer I'm either playing songs on the piano or guitar whether the it's song covers or even just improv. If I'm no where near an instrument I'm always attempting to write lyrics for a song or rap of some kind.

Back