• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Past imperfections.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    What's something about your past -- not a regret -- that you wish were different? For instance, perhaps you moved a lot during your childhood, where-as you would have preferred to grow up in the same house throughout it. As a child and teenager, you usually don't have much influence in decision making on household matters, so choose something that was out of your control that you wish was different.

Years
    I'm.. slightly curious about what would've happened had I still lived in Brooklyn. Sometimes I tell myself I dislike it but the more I think about it the more I realize BK had a lot of nicer areas than I gave it credit for. If I didn't move to Staten Island I probably would've been able to see my friends more since they're all still over there while I'm here aaaall alone. :( Things would likely have been a lot different.

Again, though, this isn't so much a regret as it is my wondering.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I sort of wonder what my life would have been like had I not been in such a stable loving environment. Obviously this is the biggest first world problem, but I am around a lot of people who have come from broken homes or grown up around violence and they've come out a lot stronger for it... and I wonder whether the same could have happened to me.

Years
    Like Sheep, I also wonder what my life would be life if I hadn't moved. The place I moved from and where I currently live are both in the same state, but where I used to live I had a lot of friends and people to hang out with in the neighborhood. The place I moved to, where I still live, there were no kids my age to hang out with. I also lost touch with the friends I had in my old neighborhood. So I wonder what would have happened to me if I never moved. I wish I didn't move.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I'm actually pretty curious to know what my life would have been like had my family not chosen to leave New York and moved to Florida. More than that, I'd like to know what kind of person I would have grown up to be and the people I would have met. I've always felt like there were a lot more opportunities living in New York than in Florida. A lot more freedom too.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I wonder what life would be like if I hadn't broke up with my ex girlfriend after a strong eleven month relationships. Some days I regret it, some I don't. That sure caused a lot of conflict. There are also other things that I wish were different, but I do not with to discuss them on here.

V-Create

You have no power here
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2014
    Same with ^ :( There are times that I regret it and there are times that I don't.
    I had a pretty solid relationship with this person, we knew each other since we were kids and they told me they've had the biggest crush on me since ever. We dated for a year and a half.
    It was me who was in the wrong most of the time, and this person was just the most patient and understanding..
    but I'm really hard to take care of. Now this person is with someone else, and I am kindof with someone else too
    but you know that these feelings between the both of you (IDK HOW I KNOW, YOU JUST DO) It will never go away. It shows on how they act around me.. I try to move on and go forward though.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    I wonder how my life would have turned out if my parents had let me own pets when I was growing up. That small change would probably have put me in a completely different place than where I am right now. I feel like I missed out on learning responsibility and nurturing traits as a child.

Back