• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Patching a RPG Maker XP game

thepsynergist

Vinemon: Sauce Edition Programmer and Composer
    Years
    Ok I have a big question that I really need answers to. I need to know how to make a "patch" for my demo release. I want to be able to fix minor issues without people needing to reinstall the whole game. Does anyone know of a program that can do this for me? I mean "patch" like Blizzard does for WoW. I really need to know this very soon. Can someone please help me? I would greatly appriciate it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2011
    Hm...I think it depends on what got patched. You may be better off looking on an RMXP site for answers instead. I know when I updated my game with new maps, that was simple enough...just replace the maps. So, who knows.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    I've seen a script for something like that around HBgames.org. Have a look over there ;)

Back