• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen patern bush secrets?

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
    There is nothing... The only thing I can think of is that it was for some mystery event with the e-reader, but the e-reader was discontinued(due to treribble sales)at the same time when they were making firered and leafgreen. Thus the e-card was never made.

Last edited:

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    I hate it when Nintendo sticks stuff in the games that seems important but actually has little meaning (like this and that Scorched Slab? thing in R/S/E.) But it's sort of cool, since we get to freely interpret the meanings for ourselves! Originally, I thought the patterns formed a symbol or something. Well, maybe it's a message from the Clefairy family, Deoxys, or Pokemon of other planets! Similar to how crop circles, etc. are sometimes attributed to aliens...

Back