• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Path to Light and Darkness: Sinnohs Swan Song OOC

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Tim0789: Good SU.

On a side note, Perfectmonster has had to drop out of the RP due to personal reasons. So we are back down to the initial four I had planned on having.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I guess we should post here more often and talk about the RP and whatnot? :3

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Yes that would be a great way to keep in touch with everyone, and talk about future joint posts etc. :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yeah, so where are you other players? xD

I'm alive btw :3 Just busy~

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    I'm here! *raises hand* Riiight here. Working on a post, but between comic pages and school it's going a bit slowly. Good thing it's Carnival vacation next week (and I'm not much of a drinker) so I'll have time then!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Posted. So I guess I'm ready for chapter 4. But I can wait if others aren't.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Glad to see you guys posted! I am going to go ahead and post chapter 4 since everyone but wolf is done with 3.

Edit:Chapter 4 is now posted.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Just to calm you down (in case you need it), my exams are over on friday and after that I might post again.

To be honest, I haven't been feeling very creative during this last month when it comes to writing long posts on my own. I'm more eager to interact with others in RPs. But I'll stay for now, because a Squirtle or Buizel shall be on Camaero's team ;)

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Unfortuanately my computer crashed about three weeks ago, and I have not been able to get on here often. And from the looks of it, it seems the RP has died anyways :/

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    It's so sad though ;; It had a real story, compared to many other journey RPs. Let me know if you restart it... when you have a working computer again perhaps?

Back