• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Path to Light and Darkness

tim0789

Pokemon Master
Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2013
    Accumula Town was a beautiful small town, and Boone couldn't help but enjoy the new scenery. It had been a long time since he'd seen any other places but his dad's gym and his home town in Johto.

"This, journey hasn't exactly gone as I planned. Something odd seems to be going on here, maybe it's just my imagination though" Boone whispered to himself as suddenly he noticed a crowd of people gathering in the corner of town. Swiftly he pushed his way to the front to find a man dressed in a strange robe, and even stranger were the outfits of the men around him. The robed man then began to speak.

"My name is Ghetsis's and we are Team Plasma" Ghetsis's says as he continues. "Our goal is to liberate pokemon from trainers and make them our equals, no one will stand in our way" Ghetsis's says as a few people in the crowd begin to speak up with there opinions.

"What is this man talking about? People and Pokemon are meant to be together as partners" Boone thought to himself.

"It's simple, pokemon should be able to be free, roam the lands for themselves along side of us humans, instead of being our slaves and being forces to partake in battles" he says in a convincing voice as suddenly many of the crowds members begin to agree with what he is saying. "Thank you for your time" he finishes and the strange men dressed in knight outfits begin to lead the robed man out of the town.

"What is going on in this place?" Boone whispers to himself again before taking notice that the rest of the crowd had dispearsed except for a few. Boone recgonized them all as the other trainers from Junipers lab. "Coincidence?" he asked himself. When a strange kid approaches the line of trainers. His long green hair flowing in the win.

"Hello, my name is N allow me to test your pokemon out please" N says as Boone watches him slowly be defeated by every other trainer, until it was his turn.

"Uh alright here we go I guess... come on out Gunner!" Boone said tossing gunners pokeball in front of himself.

"Go lillipup" N said softly.

"Gunner sit back and wait for him to make the first move" Boone ordered.

"Lillipup use tackle!" N once again said softly as Lillipup took off head first straight for Gunner.

"Gunner dodge the attack" Boone shouted as Gunner side stepped the tackle and Lillipup misstepped hitting it's face into the ground.

"Lillipup! Come on boy use tackle again" N said with a smile.

"Gunner dodge again" Boone ordered as Gunner repeated teh same step as last time.

"Why do you keep dodging?" N asked.

"Because I want to know why your challenging all of us?" Boone asked.

"I have my reasons, now just fight me so I can see my future for what it really is" N said softly.

"Your future? Boone asked.

"Yes, now Lillipup tackle again" N ordered.

"Fine i'll finish this, Gunner use rage!" Boone shouted, he hated not getting a straight answer from people.

Gunner began to glow red with anger and then pummeled his body into the side of the lillipup knocking it unconsioucs.

"Lillipup return, good try my friend..." N said returning his pokemon and taking off.

"Good job Gunner return..." Boone said as he watched the defeated N race off towards the next route, it began to make him wonder what else was going to happen on this already strange journey.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Tim0789: Good post, I like how you depicted N. Anyways Gunner grew to level 11! Gunner wants to learn fire fang, delete a move to make room?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4
    Route 2
    Post 1
    Unlike Route 1, Route 2 is actually a very short road filled with trees, lush grass, and several pokemon trainers, and various wild pokemons. So feel free to explore the route, be creative!

Wild pokemon Route 2:
    543.png

Venipede
    Lvl 8-10

Moves: Defense curl, roll out, poison sting, screech

Common

540.png

Sewaddle
    Lvl 8-10
    Moves: tackle, string shot, bug bite

Common

511.png

Pansage
    Lvl 8-10
    Moves: Scratch, lick, leer, vine whip

Rare

495.png

Snivy
    Lvl 8-10

Moves: Tackle, leer, vine whip, wrap

Rare

Ok everyone this chapter is only one post. However I would like you try and make it as creative as possible especially if you are going after one of those rare pokemon!

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • Chapter 4 Route 2 Post 1

Silver left for route two shortly. He looked around and saw many Pokemon. But there was one that caught his eye. He wasn't big on bug Pokemon but this one looked interesting. He quickly saw Sparks hop off his shoulder and walk towards the Pokemon. The Venipede eyed Sparks and Silver. It looked angry. Silver reacted by taking out his Pokedex and aiming it at the Pokemon. Venipede, the centipede Pokemon, It discovers what is going on around it by using the feelers on its head and tail. It is brutally aggressive. This Venipede is male with the ability Swarm. It is level 9. "Okay Sparks lets do this use bite!" Silver said as Sparks launched itself forward and bit the Venipede. Sparks made the mistake to hold on and the Venipede used roll out onto his head. It kept rolling making sure Sparks was holding on. Sparks let go half way dizzy. The Venipede realized it let it's guard down and used roll out towards Sparks once again. "Sparks dodge!!" Silver said as Sparks charged away as the Venipede had good accuracy. "Sparks turn and use bite!" Sparks stopped and jumped confusing the Venipede. The Venipede stopped as it felt a slight pain on its back. It shook Sparks off and used screech. Sparks was launched backwards into a tree. Sparks was hurt badly. The Pokedex didn't lie. This Pokemon was aggressive. Silver felt a slight pang of fear as the Venipede turned towards him. Sparks jumped out of no where and tackled the Venipede sending it flying towards a rock hitting it's head hard. Venipede weakly got up and collapsed again. Silver quickly picked up a Pokeball. He quickly looked and shot. The Pokeball flew towards the Pokemon engulfing it in its red light. The pokeball began to shake. 1....2....3....4....5....6 times the Pokeball shook. Silver was happy but annoyed that it took so long to capture. "I'm going to name it Fushide. Your name jp. name." Silver said as he held the Pokeball in the air with a victory cry.

Years
  • Chapter 1-Post 1​
    Spoiler:

Chapter 1-Post 2​
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
  • Caresse smiled as she rode onto route 2. Just by looking at it she could tell it would was very short route. She smiled more looking at the lush grass and all the trees figuring she could find an awesome Pokemon. Hopping off her bike when she saw grass rustle. "What do you think it is Fluffy?" Caresse asked as her Pokemon hopped out of the basket and onto the ground looking curiously at the grass. "Min...Minccino!" Fluffy called out as a vine shot out of the grass and wrapped around him.
    "Fluffy!" she yelled pulling out her Pokedex and aiming it at the vine listening as the electronic voice said "Snivy the Grass Snake Pokemon. They photosynthesize by bathing their tails in sunlight. When they are not feeling well, their tails droop. This Snivy is a female and knows the moves Tackle, leer, vine whip, and wrap."

"Fluffy hurry use pound on the vine to get free" Caresse said watching as Fluffy punded his fists down on the vine earning a yelp from the grass as the vine let him go and an annoyed Snivy exited the grass.

"Snivy!" the pokemon yelled rushing at Fluffy with tackle.

"Dodge it and use pound again!" Caresse said holding her breath. Fluffy narrowly dodged the move but managed to slam his fists down hard on the Snivy's head confusing it causing the Snivy's tackle to make it hit a tree. "Great Job Fluffy" Caresse praised throwing a pokeball at the Snivy and waiting as she dug through her bag her breathing picking up speed. I need my inhaler! she thought fidning it and using it just as the light from the ball enveloped the Snivy.

(Thought I'd finally bring her asthma into this :))

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Totodile1234: Silver caught a level 9 Male Venipede

JackBlaze: Very good first posts! Vincent recieved a level 5 female Deerling... Seasons grew to lvl 7! Seasons learned sand attack!

Lilliana: Caresse caught a level 8 male smugleaf!

Years
  • Chapter 2- Post 1​

Spoiler:

After I get feedback on this I will put up Chapter 2 Post 2 and Chapter 3 Post 1 & 2

Last edited:

tim0789

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2013
    Chapter 4: Post 1/2: Food is better with a little Sage!

"Ahhh my legs are tired...I guess I haven't really thought about how much i've been walking. This journey has been a little weird so far..." Boone deeply thought to himself as he paced forward further onto route 4.

"Atleast i've got Gunner by my side to keep me safe through whatever lies ahead. I'll find ya dad...I just have this gut feeling." Boone rubbed his stomach and peered into the sunshine. Quickly he moved to a big oak tree, stretched his body out and layed out in the shade.

"Come on out Gunner and Pidove, let's eat." Boone calmly spoke as he rolled their pokeballs on the ground. "BZZZT" the two pokemon emerged with energy as Gunner danced around and Pidove road into the sky.

"THE GREATEST PEOPLE EVER seem so cheery, it's great to have pokemon at your side. This is probably the reason grandfather wanted me to come on this journey. He knew that meeting pokemon would help me open my eyes to the world again." The boy happily gestured in his head as he took a bite of the chicken ramen he had just made.

"DARRRA!" Gunner rolled over on it's back as Pidove swooped in and grabbed him by the legs, flying Gunner into the air. "Haha that's awesome guys! If we ever get into a double Arrest that move could definatly come in handy, way to think on your feet." Boone cheered on his pokemon while his head was turned from his delicious bowl of noodles.

"PAAA!" A noise from behind chuckled as Boone hurridely turned around and stood up. "Hey! that's my bowl of Ramen , you...you..uhhh?" Boone pointed at the Green monkey with his pokedex.

"Pansage, the grass monkey pokemon. Together with it's two counterparts, this pokemon can really cause a ruckus." The pokedex spoke as Boone swiftly placed it back in his pocket.

"Ok Pansag, give me back those noodles or you will pay!" He laughed as the Grass pokemon pondered the order. "PA PA Pa PA!" Pansage roared as it tilted the bowl and finished the bowl. "NOOOOOO!!!!" the shocked Boone awkwardly hollered as he realized his food was gone.

"Go get him Gunner! Make him pay!" Boone roared with rage as Pidove dropped Gunner onto the Arrestfield. "Darraa!" Gunner pronounced as it landed in front of Pansage.

"Let's do this Pansage! Gunner use rollout!" Boone commanded Gunner as the pokemon began rolling and tucked into a ball, spinning at the Pansage. "PAAA!" Pansage cried out as it leaped over the rolling Gunner.

"Gunner cover yourself with incinerate and continue with the rollout!" Boone had created a strategic advancement that even his father would be proud of. "DARRRRAAA!" Gunner's wheeled body burst into flames as it came streaming into Pansage's body.

"PAAAAAAAA!" Pansage hissed as it slammed against an opposite tree. "Great job Gunner!" Boone chanted before he realized that the Pansage was charging for Gunner.

"PAAAAA!" It yelled as it unleashed a vine whip attack on the unpreapared fire pokemon. "Darra!" the pokemon shouted in pain as it took hits from all angles. "HE'S TOO CLOSE! JUST USE INCINERATE!" The trainer was worried as Gunner took countless hits from the enraged monkey.

"darr..aa.." The pokemon fell to his knees. "No!" Boone watched as the Arrest seemed over. Suddenly the whatle area burst in flames and Pansage was tossed to the side like a rag doll. "DARRRRRAAA!" Gunner proudly stood up, although it's stamina was drained and was very evident.

"Great Job Gunner, take a break. you to Pidove!" He returned his pokemon to his their pokeballs, then quickly turned to face his enemy.

"I told you, you would pay for eating my food and I hoped you learned your lesson. I'm gonna capture you and teach you to respect crazy people's things." Boone through on a smirk as he tossed a pokeball at the weakend pokemon.

"Ting, Ting..." Boone watched as the pokeball rolled back and forth. "Come on, I need this pokemon!" He thought to himself as the ball continued to roll.....

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    JackBlaze: Great post! Vincent caught a level 5 male Pidove!

Tim0789: Haha I missed your funny titles! Anyway good post! Good strategy! Boone caught a level 9 male Pansage!

Info: I'll update everyone's status on the main page of the OOC thread as soon as I get a chance so don't worry if you don't see them up.

Years
  • Chapter 2-Post 2​

Spoiler:

Last edited:

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    JackBlaze: Seasons grew to level 9! Windam grew to lvl 7!

Edit: Vincent caught a level 2 female Patrat!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Chapter 3-Post 1​

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Chapter 3-Post 2​

Spoiler:

Last edited:

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    JackBlazes: Good post! Seasons grew to lvl 11! Seasons wants to learn double kick, delete a move to make room?

Years
  • Chapter 4-Post 1
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    JackBlaze: Another quality post! Lookout grew to level 5! Your finally all caught up!

Edit:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chapter 5
    Dream Yard Disaster
    Post 1
    "Welcome to Striation City" the sign reads as you make your way off of route 2 and into the city. Striation City is a nice small sized city complete with a Pokemon Center, the first gym, a trainer's school, and even a friend of Professor Junipers, Fennel. So since this is a pokemon journey you decide it's time to take on a pokemon gym so after healing your pokemon you head to the gym.

Striation Gym has three different leaders, you may choose to battle whichever one you like. Below is there team:

Chili
    506.png

Lillipup
    Lvl 10
    Moves:bite, tackle, leer, odor sleuth

513.png

Pansear
    Lvl 12
    Moves:Incinerate, lick, leer, scratch

Cress
    506.png

Lillipup
    lvl 10
    Moves:bite, tackle, leer, odor sleuth

515.png

Panpour
    lvl 12
    Moves:water gun, lick, leer, scratch

Cilan
    506.png

Lillipup
    lvl 10
    Moves:Bite, tackle, leer, odor sleuth

511.png

Pansage
    Lvl 12
    Moves:vine whip, lick, leer, scratch

After defeating the gym leader you receive the Trio badge!

Post 2
    The moment you leave the gym you receive a phone call from Professor Juniper herself.

"Hello? Ah I just wanted to call and let you know I'm fine, I' m not exactly sure what happened to me but I don't remembering anything from the day you received your starters…" She says with a sigh and you can tell she's really frustrated with herself.

"Anyways I have a request, I need you to go visit my friend Fennel at her lab she'll be waiting for you and the other trainers" and with that she hangs up.

So you head over to Fennel's lab. After everyone has arrived she begins to explain why Juniper told you to come there.

"Ok well something strange is going on over at the dream yard…. It seems as though some strange shadows have covered over the entire area. I would like for all of you to go investigate inside dream yard for me, but please be careful, there's pokemon in there who need to be protected" Fennel says and with that she urges you out the door.
    As you approach the dream yard you instantly see the shadows… It's almost as if a black dome was placed over the top of the area. A cold chill like the one you felt at the lab comes over you again only this one seems more intense. But without any further hesitation you rush through into the darkness.

"Hahaha" a eerie voice laughs all around you. You look around for the source but unfortunately you can barley see your hand in front of your face. You also realize that you've lost everyone else. The next thing you notice is a strange purple like cloud floating towards you, it begins to wrap itself around you… You try to move away from it but your body becomes stiff, you begin to feel yourself falling asleep and then bam… Lights out.

Post 3
    When you wake up you find yourself in a completely different area then when you fell asleep. You stand up and begin to walk around noticing the sky is pitch black, no clouds, no sun, no noise. Something isn't right here. You finally find yourself at a town, only problem is the buildings are all ruble, and there's no sign of life. Then you come to a torn down sign. As you read it you suddenly feel yourself weaken.

"Your hometown" (Put the name of your hometown here)

You begin to run around looking for any sign of your friends or family, and then your stopped by two strange men in black cloaks.

"Well well well what do we have here?" one of the men says in a monotone voice.

"Seems to be one of those rebels… Should we get the boss?" the other man asks.

"No we can deal with this one on our own, look how frightened and last it seems" the other one replies.

The two of them begin to surround you when suddenly a familiar voice stops them in there steps and they kneel down letting the person pass by them. The person is wearing t a black cloak just like the two of them.

"How is this possible?" the familiar voice asks pacing back and fourth in front of you. You question the cloaked person back but he just laughs in your face.

"Hmm, I didn't expect this but I guess I have no choice" the cloaked person says as he/she slowly removes the hood of the cloak and suddenly it's like looking in a mirror of an older version of yourself. You question how this is possible.

"I have no idea, none the less you must be destroyed, your presence here could change alter the course of history" your future self exclaims as he/she lifts her hand to the sky and a pokeball forms out of shadows.

You must now battle your future self, however all of there pokemon are the fully evolved forms of your current pokemon.

Lilliana:

573.png

Cinccino
    Moves: Rock blast, Hyper beam, hidden power, fake tears
    Lvl 35

523.png

Zebstrika
    Moves: Flame charge, stomp, pursuit, shock wave
    Lvl 35

497.png

Serperior
    Moves: Leaf Blade, Slam, Mega drain, leaf tornado
    Lvl 36

Totodile1234:

508.png

Stoutland
    Moves: Crunch, work up, take down, bite
    lvl 35

523.png

Zebstrika
    Moves: Flame charge, stomp, pursuit, shock wave
    Lvl 35

545.png

Scolipede
    Moves: Venoshock, bug bite, poison tail, protect
    Lvl 36

Tim0789

555.png

Darmanitan
    Moves:Fire punch, thrash, Hammer arm, Flare blitz
    lvl 35

521.png

Unfezant
    Moves: air slash, air cutter, taunt, quick attack
    lvl 35

512.png

Simisage
    Moves: Hyper beam, furstration, grass knot, torment
    Moves: 36

JackBlaze:

586.png

Sawsbuck
    Moves:energy ball, aromatherapy, jump kick, faint attack
    lvl 35

521.png

Unfezant
    Moves: air slash, air cutter, taunt, quick attack
    lvl 35

505.png

Watchhog
    Moves: hyper fang, crunch, hypnosis, mean look
    lvl 36

You try as hard as you can but unfortunately you end up losing, and falling to both knees you feel as though your life is about to end.

"I forgot how weak I used to be before the darkness" your future self reiterates as he walks up to you and pulls out a dagger slowly moving it across your neck.

"Nothing personal" he says as he is about to make a cut, you close your eyes when suddenly a bright light shines every where and when you open them again your kneeling down in the middle of the dream yard.

Up next: Route 3

Last edited:
    Years
  • Chapter 5-Post 1​

Spoiler:

Chapter 5-Post 2​

Spoiler:

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    JackBlazes: Awesome gym battle! I like how you added the Sprites to show whose battling! Anyways Seasons grew to lvl 13! Seasons wants to learn leech seed, delete a move to make room? Windam grew to lvl 11! Windam learned quick attack! Vincent received the trio badge!

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • Chapter Five: Dream Yard Disaster Post 1.
    Silver finally made it to his next destination. He was glad for this and began to walk to the gym nearby. "Hopefully this won't be as tough as everyone says they are." Silver said. As he walked inside. He quickly saw the assistant and walked up to him. "Excuse me but I'm requesting a battle with Cress. Is he here?" Silver asked. "Not at the moment but you should visit the Pokemon Center first." the assistant said and Silver quickly realized that. He ran to the Pokemon center and got his Pokemon healed. Sparks jumped on his shoulder with a happy bark and a lick on his face. Silver laughed and said, "Come on boy lets go battle the first gym leader cress." Silver then began walking back to the gym and saw a blue haired man walk in. Silver walked in and was about to ask when the assistant just nodded his head. "Thanks." Silver said and the assistant just gave a thumbs up and a wave as Silver made his way through to the gym leader. "Uh excuse me. I'm here to battle Cress." Silver said as the three gym leaders turned. Silver wasn't shocked to see the three since he heard about this stuff. The blue hair man walked forward and with a quick look at Silver said, "I'm Cress. And I accept your challenge!" Cress then launched a Pokeball into the air and out popped Lillipup. Sparks jumped off of Silvers shoulder but Silver said not you this time. A coach walked onto a little stand on the sidelines. Silver launched a Pokeball into the air and out popped Fushide. "Lets do this Fushide." Silver said as the Pokemon got pumped up. "LET THE BATTLE COMMENCE!" The coach yelled with a smile on his face.

"ROUND 1! FUSHIDE VS. LILLIPUP!" The coach said again. "GO!" and the battle started. "Fushide use poison sting on Lillipup!" Silver yelled as a tiny barb of poison was released from Fushide's mouth and hit Lillipup dead on in the face. It looked dizzy. The poison from the Poison sting was taking affect on the small dog. Silver frowned even though the Pokemon wouldn't really die he felt bad. "Lillipup use bite then tackle!" Cress yelled snapping Silver to attention as his Pokemon was bit and then tackled. "FUSHIDE!" Silver yelled as his Pokemon struggled to stand up. "Your Pokemon's pretty decent!" Silver announced as he set up his distraction as Fushide charged up his power. "Why thank you. You know I train hi---" Cress was cut off by a yelp of surprise as his Pokemon flew into a nearby rock. It looked dead but in reality it was knocked out from the power of Fushide's charged up rollout. "Return Lillipup. You know that was kind of cheap!" Cress said to Silver. Silver agreed it was mean to do that.

"ROUND 2! Choose your POKEMON!" The coach said waking both Cress and Silver up. "Return Fushide. I choose you! Cakes!" Silver said as Cakes landed on the ground with a thud. "Return Lillipup! I choose you! Panpour!" Cress said as he let fourth his Pokeball and out popped his elemental monkey. "ROUND 2! CAKES VS. PANPOUR! GO!" "Okay Cakes use quick attack!" Silver said as his Pokemon moved quickly towards his target. "Panpour use water gun right now!" Cress said as he hit Cakes in the chest sending him spiraling towards a rock. The rock crumbled underneath Cakes. Cakes looked weak. He wasn't ready for the battle but even though he didn't hit he was still part of the battle. He would still get his share of experience points. "Return Cakes. Sparks your up!" Silver said as the dog finally looked up happily. It jumped onto the battlefield and charged with tackle getting a little to cocky. He still hit and with the power of the critical hit sent Panpour flying into the wall. Panpour looked weak fast. It used water gun and the water flew and missed Sparks by inches. "Sparks finish this with bite!" Silver said as his Pokemon jumped forward and bit the Pokemon on the arm giving enough damage to end the fight. Cress looked up and smiled. "That was a pretty good battle Silver." Cress said walking up to him and dropping a badge into his hands which he clutched before putting it in his bag. "Thanks Cress." Silver then walked away. He wondered what would happen next.

Back