• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Path to Light and Darkness

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    JackBlaze: Good post! Vincent caught a level 10 female Oshawoot!

cookiez: nice post! The level 10 male ducklett joined your party!

totodile1234: your post was good enough! Silver caught a level 10 male oshawott. (Ill chose the levels depending on the post grade)

(I just graded all your posts from my droid haha it took me forever, anyways I like that you guys are discussing the joint posts and I look forward to reading yours and what kind of interaction you have)

ps: congrats to totodile for the 100th posts in the RP :D

Cookiez

The Shining Light
    Years
  • Zach looked up into the sky on Route 3 noticing it was full.

Wow, that kinda freaks me out. I've watched too many movies to know bad things happen when the moon is full... Zach thought.

"Is this one of them?" A voice said.

Huh? Zach thought, but stood still.

"Yeah, Look at the picture Lord N gave us." Another Voice said.

N? Wait... Isn't that the weirdo with the green hair? Zach thought.

"Hey, you know I can hear you, right?" Zach asked in the direction of the voices.

Two men jumped out from behind a bush,

"Today's your lucky day kid you're coming with us" they say together.

Yeah cuz' I'm that stupid. Zach thought.

"Okay." Zach said walking at the men.

"Well that was easy." The taller man said.

Zach started feeling around his belt for his pokeballs.

"Hey, before we go can I do something?" Zach asked.

"Sure... I guess." One of the men said.

Zach quickly tripped one of the men then punched the other in the stomach, then grabbed two pokeballs and threw them in the air. Pride and Ducklett came out.

"Arrrgh!" One of them men cried, pulling out his own pokeball.

A Patrat came out.

The other man stood up, pulling out his own pokeball. He threw it and a bat like pokemon came out.

527.gif

Woobat
    The Bat Pokemon
    Suction from its nostrils enables it to stick to cave walls during sleep. It leaves a heart-shaped mark behind.​

"Quick, Ducklett! Water Gun on Woobat! And Pride, Use Wrap on Patrat!" Zach said to his pokemon.​

"Not so fast!" The man with the Patrat said. "Patrat, Detect!"​

Just before Pride could hit the Patrat, it jumped out of the way. "Now Patrat! Bite!"​

As that happed Ducklett and the Woobat were wrestling in mid-air, Ducklett heard this and swooped down and grabbed Pride just before the hit.​

"Now Pride! While in Mid-Air use Vine Whip!" Zach said.​

The Snivy shot twin vines at the two pokemon, picking them up and throwing them at their trainers.​

The two pokemon fainted at the feet of their trainers.​

"Crap!" The taller man said.​

Shadows started to swirl around the men, enveloping in a black mist,​

"No please Lord N don't do this… Whats come over you...No… AHHHH"​

Yeah this is enough weirdness for one day... Zach said dashing into the Narcene city gate.​

tim0789

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2013
    Chapter 5, Part 1: You Audino!

"Here you go Boone." the friendly Nurse greeted Boone with his pokemon and a smile. "Thanks Nurse Joy, they were really worn out..." Boone told her as he dropped his head down, still feeling a bit of weakness and confusion from earlier that day.

"They just needed a nice rest, don't be too hard on yourself Boone. Every trainer loses once in a while. doubt only makes your pokemon weaker." She said with a cheery glare as she tried to brighten the young trainers spirit.

"Thanks, you're right" He said trying to make her believe that she helped, when in reality she had no idea what he had just experienced.

Boone quickly grabbed his pokemon and headed out of the pokemon center in a hurry, he just didn't feel like communicating with others at the moment. "What the hell was all of that..." His thoughts continued to race through his head as he walked aimlessly out onto route 3.

"That all felt so real...but could it have been a dream produced by Musharna? I just don't know anymore...am I dreaming now...it couldn't have been a dream though, it all felt so real and my pokemon were still beaten badly." he stared out into open space as everything seemed to pull away from him.

"Why was I talking as if I had given into darkness...why would I ever do that. If that future is true, do I even have a chance of breaking it and finding my father. future me seemed so sure that he was never coming back." Spaced out with his thoughts alone, Boone stumbles over a straggling pokemon.

"AUUUU!!!" The pink colored pokemon's face bloomed with anger as steam punctured out of it's ears. "Uh listen…I wasn't watching where I was going this is completely my fault…"Boone spoke to the pokemon hoping to calm it down.
    Instead it seemed to become infuriated and within an instant it charged Boone. "AUUUUU!" It cried as it swung it's fist at Boone.

"AHHHH stop hitting me with double slap!" He shouted as he stood up and began to run away, Audino in stride. "Auuu!" the pokemon flung its body into Boone's tumbling the two of them down a hill.
    "This is not my daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy!" Boone cried out as his body continued to roll over and over into he reached the bottom.
    "Please tell that Audino is gone…" Boone sat up only to see the pokemon peering into his eyes with such anger. "AUUU AUU! AUUU!" It huffed and puffed as it swung both its hand at Boone again.

"Ouch!" He hollered as the Audino once again made contact and he fell backwards.
    "That's it! Your going to treat me with some respect!" Boone got up and stood as his ground as he grabbed a pokeball from his jacket.
    "AUDIINOO!" The pokemon bolstered to show it felt stronger than Boone.
    "Here goes nothing!" Boone roared as he tossed the pokeball at the Audino who was currently in the process of pouding into the trainer again.
    "BZZT!" the ball made contact and stopped the pokemon right before it reached Boone. "Wooo…that was close…I guess I could have used one of my pokemon…but I think they still deserve a rest after what happened….what the hell did happen…" Boone continued to feel lost as he stared at the rolling pokeball.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Cookiez: Great post! That may be your best one yet! Pride grew to level 13! Pride wants to learn growth delete a move to make room? Ducklett grew to level 12!

Tim0789: Good post! Boone caught a level 10 male Audino!

Back