• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*PattySweets Very Own Trading Thread*

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
    well in that case can i have a shiny manaphy and ill give you a shiny eevee thats the only shiny i got but i could throw in the other pokes i listed

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2007
    I'm not too sure about that :S, i have a lvl. 10 legit mew i think but i would have to clone that one. lapras and kingdra are bouth lvl 100.

Well, I would really appreciate it if you could clone the 10 lvl legit Mew ;)

Could you do that now?

PattySweets4

Pokemon Connosseur
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2007
    well in that case can i have a shiny manaphy and ill give you a shiny eevee thats the only shiny i got but i could throw in the other pokes i listed
    I already have both of those :S

Well, I would really appreciate it if you could clone the 10 lvl legit Mew ;)

Could you do that now?
    I can try to clone it after i trade rellyms.

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
    yah i knew you had shiny manaphy and i wanted it but since you have a shiny eevee already i guess i cant have it lol!

PattySweets4

Pokemon Connosseur
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2007

itsgian

Aspiring Poke-Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2007
    What's the phrase of the Shiny Snorlax?

Like "Sturdy Body" or "Proud of its Power"

BigWolf

do u have a shiny beldum(nature and lvl if u hav one), can giv u a shiny buneary, ivysaur or larvitar

12rusmisel

take care of egg
    Years
    hello

do my sis says that the shiny celibi that u have is hacked because celibi is an event poke and can't be shiny. do you want shiny rydon or shiny golem

PattySweets4

Pokemon Connosseur
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2007
    do u have a shiny beldum(nature and lvl if u hav one), can giv u a shiny buneary, ivysaur or larvitar
    Lv. 6, adamant.

do my sis says that the shiny celibi that u have is hacked because celibi is an event poke and can't be shiny. do you want shiny rydon or shiny golem
    It is hacked. Shiny golem.

i got a wailord already ............................
    Alright, well i dont mind it either...few more to go (im not cloning actually, im organizing, my PC is a total mess)

BigWolf

i will trade my shiny larvitar 4 it(its naughty, lvl 5) 4 ur shiny beldum

Back