• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Paul McCartney is Dead?

Do you think Paul is dead and was replaced by a look alike?

• yes

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • no

Votes: 14 87.5%
  • maybe

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • He might've had a double

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Years
  • The Beatles just followed the joke for a while, then dropped it. Everything else made by conspiracy theorists, including album cover messages and stupid song interpretations, is incredible crap.

No authority has ever bothered to take fingerprints or DNA tests because it's such obvious nonsense. The sad thing is that there are people who actually believe he's dead. XD
    Yep.:'( When will they relize Paul is alive? maybe they never will.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I just realized how mature this forum is. 4 neg-reps for saying a hate-comment to a celebrity? How lovely.
    "And Paul McCartney hates you ****", that has got to be the best thing anyones ever said to me! :D

I'll be blunt here; if you want to rant to me about who and how I hate, come drop me a PM, instead of hiding under a little red icon swearing at me.

Years
  • I just realized how mature this forum is. 4 neg-reps for saying a hate-comment to a celebrity? How lovely.
    "And Paul McCartney hates you ****", that has got to be the best thing anyones ever said to me! :D

I'll be blunt here; if you want to rant to me about who and how I hate, come drop me a PM, instead of hiding under a little red icon swearing at me.

This topic is no place to discuss that. :\ Please don't roam off topic guys.

smokie48

I wish you had believed.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2009
    Haha, no... I don't think this is possible. Otherwise we would know because of the look-a-likes lack of knowledge! :) This thread is hilarious though, I'll give you that. :D

Years
  • You got that right! William Campbell, Phil Ackril, or whoever was supposed to have replaced him wouldn't know when and why Paul wrote some of the early songs. That means Paul today is the same Paul that we knew since The Beatles came across the Atlantic to the US!

Reina

pandasaur!
    Years
  • As everyone else had said, it's just a hoax.. and a pretty strange one at that. The song evidence is bull.. then again the Beatles had a lot of weird messages in their songs..

Back