• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Paul Wall

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    I agree with Kyosuke, but I didn't even know it was Mike Jones's song...I thought it was Slim Thug's ^^;;;

But Paul Wall > Mike Jones...even a 50 Cent hater like me thinks that 50 Cent > Mike Jones...and that is very, very bad...

wishirulz

convict #100234
    Years
    its mikes song, its on his cd, plus 50 is a waking dark bord, hes gonna get shot again more than once

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    The Fly said:
    I agree with Kyosuke, but I didn't even know it was Mike Jones's song...I thought it was Slim Thug's ^^;;;

But Paul Wall > Mike Jones...even a 50 Cent hater like me thinks that 50 Cent > Mike Jones...and that is very, very bad...

Wow you must really not like Mike Jones XD

"Back then they didn't want me,
    now I'm hot they all on me!"

No Mike Jones.. you were never hot to begin with XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    Right on the point XD

I've heard Mike Jones's stuff since 2002...and still don't like it. He's just a sucky rapper with money now.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    The Fly said:
    Right on the point XD

I've heard Mike Jones's stuff since 2002...and still don't like it. He's just a sucky rapper with money now.

Very nicely said XD

A lot of rappers just suck and have money it seems now a days, which is why its basically just the older ones who have been around I listen to, and underground rap.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    Same here. I've been listening to underground and older rap since the butchering of rap AKA the reign of 50 Cent began.

I haven't heard much of Paul Wall's music, I'll go and hear some of his stuff over the net. I may change his "eh, he's all right" attitude if his stuff is good.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    The Fly said:
    Same here. I've been listening to underground and older rap since the butchering of rap AKA the reign of 50 Cent began.

I haven't heard much of Paul Wall's music, I'll go and hear some of his stuff over the net. I may change his "eh, he's all right" attitude if his stuff is good.

Well pretty much Paul Wall is another one of those rappers who have money kinda things.. not to say that he is total garbage XD, but in my eyes, he's just "another mainstream rapper trying to make money off of idiots like us" ie. The general public...

Back