• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PaulGR

Years
  • Hello my name is Paul and i from Greece.
    I am preparing lot's of good things.... As tuts and roms and othe things....

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • lol, welcome. Finally, a short intro. Anyways, i see that you mentioned you're interested in hacking. lol. I have no idea how you fit that in there. Anyways, welcome, and visit the Emulation forum.

Years
  • lol, welcome. Finally, a short intro. Anyways, i see that you mentioned you're interested in hacking. lol. I have no idea how you fit that in there. Anyways, welcome, and visit the Emulation forum.

Nice singature..... have you written the books? I was thingkis to make a vampire pokemon rom.....

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Looks like Pedro was temp banned, so he probably won't be able to reply until he comes back. x_o

Though, that aside welcome to the forums, Paul!

Living in Greece certainly sounds nice, probably more enjoyable than living where I do. xD;

Enjoy the ROM hacking area, and whatever others you choose to venture in to, and if you ever have questions feel free to PM one of the staff members.

Back