• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pbr Gamestop Tournament!!! 7/21

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    I'd seriously be willing to buy a Poketopia t-shirt from someone. If they are willing to sell it.

I need more pokemon shirts, seeing as school is coming up soon.

*searches Ebay, and hopes someone will be willing to sell me it.*

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    Scyther, i might be willing to sell you mine. i like it a lot, i need it to show off to my fellow pokegeeks, but if it can help my Wii fund enough, i'd sell it to you. =/

Years
    you know what

we need more tourneys like that

except for some of the idiots at various gamestops

they wouldnt let me use my movie event darkrai claming it was to uber

while they let some lil kid use wobuffet

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    I was AT one of those Gamestops on my way to Otakon over the weekend. >.< Damnit, wish I could have played.

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    you were there but didnt battle? what is wrong with you? =P

Ichida

Years
    No, I was there the Friday before the tournament while I was waiting for a plane to Baltimore. I was chatting with the guy about the tourney and how bad I wished I could stick around to play. Ah well, Otakon was kickass anyways.

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    gah..i LIVE in Silver Spring MD, so i had no excuse not to go. i wish i could have battled you or at least see you killing team after team. btw, do you still use my heracross?

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    From what I heard, there was a lot of cheating, esp. with hacked pokemon, etc.

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    (hey, a site admin!) my store was 1/3 little kids, 1/3 ev trainers, 1/3 normal people. no real problems

Ichida

Years
    At any gathering of trainers you have to expect someone to be using hacked legendaries. It was baffling how many people I fought were using at least one. <.<;;

anemos said:
    btw, do you still use my heracross?

Sorry, no, but I'm keeping it as a team reserve just in case.

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    oh. if at all possible, can you tell me itst stats so i can breed a new one?

Mizer

That a Banana in Your Pocket?
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 27, 2007
    Man, we had a huge Crowd, my Slowbro smashed the whole tournament. Slack Off is a godsend. I went 26-0 throughout the whole day. Of course I kept the T-Shirts, but I had to trade in the Battle Revolution because I lack a Wii, and the for the moment funds for the Wii(College Expenses)

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    man, it feel good to be a high school sophmore. i'm considering selling xxscytherxx my shirt after i show it to my friends so i can buy a Wii.

Years
    From what I heard, there was a lot of cheating, esp. with hacked pokemon, etc.

;__; I knocked out three hackers with my EV trained Typhlosion till some maxed hack team full of SkarmBliss went head on against me. I got pwned, then complained. They gave we a game from the discount bin. :-]

Jolt

Legit Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2009
    I'm new as most can probably tell. Anyways, here's a picture of my Poketopia T-Shirt taken with a Camera-phone, so excuse the quality. (Don't mind my Latias ;))
    Front:
    ttp://img73.imageshack.us/img73/1140/0726071640yk0.jpg

Back:
    ttp://img73.imageshack.us/img73/5103/0726071641sr1.jpg

Hm, apparently I'm not allowed to post links (even images) until I've made 15 posts. Too see the images, just add an "h" to those if you trust the links x.x

Back