• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PBR ONLINE

papabopp

master
Years
  • is there anyone out there who acutally plays PBR online i play almost every day cuz i cant go online with my DS wich suks

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I don't as I don't have one. Also, on the DS note, I have established 2 connections that are identical for both my Wii and DS that I use perfectly...

Le_Avatar

Experienced Trainer & Breeder
    Years
  • I used to play it everyday before my Monster Hunter Freedom crisis :P
    Now I just play online here and then... Why ?
    You wanna battle with someone ??

But hum, how can you manage to connect you Wii and not your DS ?!?

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    The DS is slightly harder to connect. Also, if you're using a router, DS can connect with them...
    Also, I doubt I'll get PBR, my friend says it sucks...

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    I dont go online much in general as its too much hassle (I have to disconnect my firewall every time) but i'll battle you sometime if you want?

Years
  • I hardly play PBR any more because i thought it would be another pokemon RPG but it turned out just to be battling over and over so i got bored very quickly

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Most people prefer the DS for some reason. I have PBR but I dont like the online. Maybe because my arm gets tired! ^.^

Yanmega Owns

G/S remake enthusiast
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2009
    By the way I want to say the thing about the wii can connect but not the ds and I have the same situation. The technical stuff is that the ds can support non secure routers and routers with a WEP key. A wii can support non secure, WEP, WPA, WPA2 and a whole lot more. I solved this by using a USB but I can connect normal with the wii. I use to play it but I got a little bored.

DarknessSneasel

Master of Dark
    Years
  • I play pbr online but i end up facing a 10 year old with uberz who can't use them properly. Now i found people i can battle through it i can't find the game. :( i have the same prob with not able to connect to the DS i need the WEP key and my Dad doesn't know how to get it

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    I think it isn't fair when people say for example use a Dialga against you when all your pokemon are at really low levels, and you don't even have 1 legendary Pokemon

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
  • I have PBR, and can connect with my Wii.
    [However, I don't play online often]
    And yeah, DS sucks balls in the fact that it doesn't support WPA.
    Otherwise PBR would be totally obsolete for me.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010

Im so confused .

My Access Point,s Security Type is WPA-PSK. I can play Brawl and MKWii Onlien but can I do it with PBR??
    I Can play PBR online now...

Last edited:
    Back