• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PBR Pikachu for trade

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    completely off topic, but I just thought here would be the place to ask. how do you get the Pikachu, Electivire, and Magmortar off of PBR? I just got it 2 hours ago and I'm in love with it.

I also thought I ready somewhere on the legit or not thread that Tumbly was a suspicious name.

pm_41

Gone and grown up
    Years
    Tumbly is a name that I personally don't think is suspicious. TwilightBlade says that she has seen it from some other hack. I have a Shiny Charzard with that OT that I got from a legitiment source here on PC. (For security reasons, I won't disclose this user's username.) It seems fine, but I'd PM TwilightBlade about where she heard that OT. (I would like to know, too!!!)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

As for the Pikachu, what language is it in?

Back