• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PBR who has it

Poundflaf Pokemon Master

Poundflaf is the MASTER!
Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2008
    PBR who has it
    I am getting it soon. Just got a Wii. Tips?

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • I have it to.
    If you complete it you get a:
    Spoiler:
    if thats what you mean by tips.
    I would say PBR is worth the money if you have Wi-fi and Diamond/Pearl:t257:

Poundflaf Pokemon Master

Poundflaf is the MASTER!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2008
    I have it to.
    If you complete it you get a:

Content hidden:
    Click here to view.
    Pikachu which know Volt Tackle and Surf.
    by Superjub

I know by serebii

I would say PBR is worth the money if you have Wi-fi and Diamond/Pearl:t257:

Originaly WIFI was the only reason I wanted it, but know I have more, custom looks and the colluseums, and more. Everywhere on the internet, people only have tips I know, or cheats, but I wanna know what it is like.

Atomic Reactor

its the same repetitive gameplay over and over again.
    there are no mini games, or storyline. you just battle people all the time.
    even with your own pkmn from DP, it still isnt that fun.
    id say the only thing i liked was the graphics >_<

Jabunks

Currently Inactive
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2010
    I wouldn't say its worth the $50, but the only thing that would make it worth $50 is the Pickachu, Electrive, and Magrmortar, what can easily be traded for. And if you have it in HD, AMAZING graphics. And if you do get it, i suggest turning the announcer's voice off, he's annoying XD
    Is it worth the money? My friend has it and said it was FUN:nervous:. He let me do a battle.

Eclair

Pastry Trainer
    Years
  • I actually find Battle Revolution pretty fun, but my tastes in games have been known to run in odd directions from time to time. I do agree about it being way less entertaining if you don't have Diamond or Pearl though. WiFi? Well, I don't have that at the moment so, yeah. I mostly got it to play against friends and see my Pokemon all nicely rendered.

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
  • I honeslty preffer the 3D battles on PBR instead of on the DS lite.
    I dont have PBR but if you look at it on youtube you will see that its pretty good.
    You should get it.
    I'm saving up for a wii,just to get PBR.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • some tips? Before you get on Wi-Fi, get your pokemon's levels in Diamond/Pearl up to about 60-100. I am ALMOST unbeatable, I have to train my Dialga and Infernape. When you get on Wi-Fi, look for me:

Groudon Battle Pass
    Young Girl B
    Name:Emily
    Junior Trainer

Party:
    1.Rayquaza 2.Swampert 3.Sceptile
    4.Blazekin 5.Dialga 6.Infernape

Just try and beat me! Also, gameplay, AWSOME! It actuallly feels like you ARE a real trainer and you ARE actually battling!

Le_Avatar

Experienced Trainer & Breeder
    Years
  • I got it...
    Always looking for good opponents if someones interested...
    Just drop me a PM with you FC so I can add you folks...
    Mine is in the sig :)

Poundflaf Pokemon Master

Poundflaf is the MASTER!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2008
    Still waiting for my game.

Also trying to make pokemon thunder version and a new pearl team.

Any more stuff I should know?

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    The game is ok very little to do though, the WIFI is ok, except that about 60% of the people on it either use legendarys - which are suppost to be banned from competative battles, but nothing you can't handle if you have EV trained Pokemon - or hacked Pokemon which just ruin the game for everyone, it is good if you want Pikachu(with Volt Tackle and Surf) Magmortar & Electrivire (Magmortar & Electrivire have good natures aswell so are ideal for EV training), but you can get them in the D/P trade thread, so if you wanna battle on wifi without having to get peoples FC's all the time then get PBR other wise just trade FC's with people and battle on D/P, as the "Story Mode" (if you can call it that) is beatable in a day.

Poundflaf Pokemon Master

Poundflaf is the MASTER!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2008
    Thank you! You are the first person to actually give me an idea of the game! Still waiting to get it. Parents said that.

Lord Xyron

Chozo Warrior Num.225752
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2008
    I love this game. Except for a couple of gripes, like i cant do ds to wii battles(it can only be ds to ds shown on the wii,or wii to wii. Pisses me off) and that my level 100 empoleon got knocked out in one shot by a level 60 attack which wouldnt have done half that to my health in dp. WITH a critical.

But anyway, i heart this game

except the wifi. people use hacks to get steroid pumped pokemon. Once i fought a chick using Celebi.
    Good thing she let me have her friend pass :D

Well except for those gripes it was a very good game you will enjoy it.
    except for occasional times when the game screws you over (like my empoleon)

Back