• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PBS Information for Gen 6 Pokemon

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Has anyone compiled a PBS file of all Pokemon up to Gen 6? I can manually enter that info myself, but I could save some time in finding out if it has already been done. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Had to do some poking around in that thread (I recently went to it but got lost in the walls of text and dissuaded by the information of the thread being exclusively for scripts), but I found it. Thanks!

Years
    Had to do some poking around in that thread (I recently went to it but got lost in the walls of text and dissuaded by the information of the thread being exclusively for scripts), but I found it. Thanks!

No problem. The thread is mainly about scripting now because all the PBS files are done, so that and graphical stuff is mostly all that's left.

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Ah, cool! I just need to keep digging for relevant PBS files. Thanks for your help!

Back