• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Broken

saul

"My goodness, that's odd."
    Years
    This is not a sprite comic, but it is a comic, so I don't know whether this should be here or not.

Okay. I have only made a prolouge. It gives you the story so far.

Prolougue
    Comic #1 - Characters: PikaBloo, Latias Lover!
    Comic #2 - Characters: PikaBloo, Latias Lover!

Read it......
    .....Okay you should be done now :P
    Alright, I relize it's hard to understand so I'm going to try to explain it in a better way: Spammer1001 and his followers are spamming up PC and not attempting to hack it. The admins (The main admins are shown in the prolougue, don't worry more will come later), are trying to get to the Admin house where they can ban Spammer1001 and his followers but as I explained, PC is like a world, a BIG one. Because of this, the Admin House is no where near the admins. The admins have come up with a plan to give the keys or password, to a few certain members who will pass it on to other members and soon eventually a member who is close by to the admin house will open it (member not chosen yet). So that's basicailly it.

A question, to the admins. Is this okay? If I make a series about PC, as I don't own it. If not I won't start making them but I want to know before I create the first one. Please answer.

The rest of you, what do you think of this idea?

Last edited:

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
    Prologue Was kinda long...But I hope you will make Great comics! Oh and can I be in them? I'll be Sprite In My Avatar

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I couldnt even read it. I was probaboy my computer's problem. The word were all broken and stuff.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    You can make a comic based on PC -people have done it before :3

saul

Years
    okay thanks Claire, I havn't started it yet because I didn't know if I was allowed xD (look up at a diff. thread hmm.. odd it looks like mine execpt they actually have comics xD)

saul

Years
    Sorry for the double Post but I would like to announce that the first comic has been made ^^, Like I said before It isn't a sprite comic (although there will be occasions where I use some sprites, like in this comic). And I did It by hand and scanned it so it's big O.O;;
    anyway tell me what you think, just a little that you should know: Right now Latias Lover has the keys to the admin house and they are planning to get to game Develpoment and pass on the keys ^^

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    A hand drawn comic. Well its differen't most people use sprites and a pc background. This is cool I hope it works out.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    The the first comic takes a bit too much room. It looks quite good but you misspelt. Eevee.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    uh i thought the prologe was good.It explained the story good.

Your comic was very funny but i think it could use a bit of work.

But nah it was awesome do another one.XD

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    pokedude55 said:
    i feel like joining(message to short)
    Stop bypassing the character limit! I don't know how many times I have to say it, aye. -_- </OT>

Pretty good so far. :D But y'know, there IS a rule against asking people to join your club. If somebody does so, you can contact Toto or Hotaru. ^^;

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Ooh... That's interesting. The Prologue is quite long, but if it helps whoever's gonna read it, then let it be long. Anyway, it's good so far...

Back