• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] PC Clear out Giveaway ((CLOSED))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akira Ichikawa

Pokemon Horder
    Years
    Alrighty! The giveaway is over! Thank you to everyone who participated! If you still have not received your Pokemon, please pm me.

Pokemon List:

Spoiler:

There are a few things I'm looking for. The Pokemon are still free of course. But if you have any extras that you'd be willing to part with, that'd be really great. ^^
    Looking for:

Spoiler:

Pending Trades:
    -Thief>SPA Marshstomp (Female, lvl.21, KB, Adamant, x/31/31/31/x/31, Pokerus),Spoink (Female, lvl.15, KB, Impish),Vulpix (Female, lvl.1, KB, Rash, EM:Heatwave),Wingull (Male, lvl.1, non-KB, Quirky, EM:Brine, Roost)

Completed trades:
    -hughes>Porygon
    -Blazekid>Porygon, Aipom
    -BakingBluePotatoe>KOR Pidgey, Phione, JPN Vaporeon
    -All_Hail_The_Helix_Fossil>Shroomish, Cascoon, Feebas, Tynamo
    -HxCrypt>Pachirisu, Gliscor
    -ZacTheApotheosis>JPN Goomy, Aipom, Pineco, Lotad

Last edited:

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
    Hey there everyone! I'm doing another giveaway! This one is just from cleaning out my PC. My boxes are SO unorganized! So, I'm going through them and sorting out my Pokemon. I'll be listing the Pokemon I don't want anymore here for anyone to have(as I go through them). There's no limit to how many you can request either. I'm also checking for perfect IVs too. So that'll be listed as well. Most of these are just extras or from WT. I'll be releasing whatever is left when I'm finished organizing everything. ^__^

Pokemon List:

Spoiler:

I'll add more as I go through my PC. So keep checking back if you want.

There are a few things I'm looking for. The Pokemon are still free of course. But if you have any extras that you'd be willing to part with, that'd be really great. ^^
    Looking for:

Spoiler:

Are any of them female AND in Apricorn (eg. Moon, Fast, Friend, Lure, etc.) Balls, Sport Balls or Dream Balls? If so, I'd love them and could probably help you out with a couple things on your list.

If you don't mind though, I'd like these:

SPA Marshstomp (Female, lvl.21, KB, Adamant, x/31/31/31/x/31, Pokerus)
    Spoink (Female, lvl.15, KB, Impish)
    Vulpix (Female, lvl.1, KB, Rash, EM:Heatwave)
    Wingull (Male, lvl.1, non-KB, Quirky, EM:Brine, Roost)

Last edited:

Akira Ichikawa

Pokemon Horder
    Years
    Are any of them female AND in Apricorn (eg. Moon, Fast, Friend, Lure, etc.) Balls, Sport Balls or Dream Balls? If so, I'd love them and could probably help you out with a couple things on your list.

If you don't mind though, I'd like these:

SPA Marshstomp (Female, lvl.21, KB, Adamant, x/31/31/31/x/31, Pokerus)
    Spoink (Female, lvl.15, KB, Impish)
    Vulpix (Female, lvl.1, KB, Rash, EM:Heatwave)
    Wingull (Male, lvl.1, non-KB, Quirky, EM:Brine, Roost)

Unfortunately, none of them so far are in rare pokeballs. I'll try to post from now on if they are. So please feel free to check back.
    I'll add those Pokemon and your name to the list. Please just let me know when you're ready to trade. ^__^

EDIT: I actually just found a Ditto in a Safari Ball. Just let me know if you're interested in it. Also have a ditto in a Master ball. I dunno if that'd be considered a rare ball or not.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back