• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Comics by TDT

What should I do when I reach Chapter 100? You may choose more than one.

• A:Keep going.

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • B:Stop.

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • C:Start a sequel.

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • D:Have an animated party.

Votes: 15 46.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Hey, I got another character you can put in the comic!

PC Comics by TDT

Her name is Sunflorazumarill. She can use any attack that either Sunflora or Azumarill can know. She also has the power to split into a regular Sunflora and Azumarill; like this:

PC Comics by TDT
    PC Comics by TDT

If necessary, have her do that in the comic.

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    Latias Lover! said:
    No he didn't use the sprite sheet I gave him.

You'll see yourself in different positions in the next comic, which I'm starting right now!!

BassX

Pokemon Master
    Years
    could i be in it using tnis sprite?
    PC Comics by TDT

and can these pkmn always be somewhere near me since.........well,the're mine:
    PC Comics by TDT
    PC Comics by TDT

P.S.and if i can be in the comic,i should let u know im a good evil genius if that makes any sence to u

Years
    XD nice tdt 'and I'm from cleveland' and whatever you said or something that might have had something to do with emerald

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010

I have bad news.:( My house was broken into. Since the thief stole the computer, the computer that had every single resource that I use to make my comics, I'm coming to you from my grandma's computer. Until the home computer is either recovered or replaced, the next comic is delayed. I'm terribly sorry for any inconveniences, and I ask for your full support.:(

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Thats to bad. I read your comic and I rahter like it. But i'm going to give you my pure honest opinion. The word bubbles need work, I mean sometime the whole bubble isn't even filled in. Some minor gramtical errors in a few of the comics.You have a nice plot, but I don't find this all that funny. Nice effects though. So your grade comes to 6/10.

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    My family is staying at my grandma's until my mom can buy a house that people aren't always walking by. I JUST might have all of my resources on a disk, so if I do, expect the next comic sooner than I/you expected.

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    Guess what?
    Ch. 56: The Funky Green Stuff
    After 1,000 mudkip and anyone who happens to be posting while I'm writing this, I'm no longer accepting entrance into my comic series. I already have more than I can keep track for.

Back