• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC down for maintenance tonight, April 6, 2008 10:00PM PDT

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    We have a planed update set for tonight on the community.. We are running a bug-fix update to the latest stable vB version.

This maintenance is set for tonight, Sunday, April 6, 2008 at approx 10:00PM PDT

The forum will be closed during this maintenance cycle.

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    How long will it be down aprox.?
    (wow, I hope I'm allowed to post here :P)

Should be down for only about 30 mins or so.. regulay users will only be able to browse and view the forum.. no posting during this update.

Oi, Steve, which vB version is the latest stable one? oo;

And Motsuko Live has an Ayu Mayu siggy.

Latest stable version is 3.6.9 (sorry, no 3.7 yet :\ )

.Azelf

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2008
    Thanks, this forum is getting an update. Woot. I'll be in bed when the update takes affect.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Well good thing I don't get on at that time. (1:00 AM EST)

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    well since we sprung a surprise and went ahead and upgraded to the vB3.7 tree, there are a few things broken..... just bare with us as we work out the bugs and glitches.. It'll be worth it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Will you be taking away those unnecessary bars for bookmarks and tags at the end of every post page? XP

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Can you at least have the option to hide them like you can in the index? Or would that require the creation of a new skin?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Ok. How about those Social Groups? Wasn't there a discussion about bringing groups back or not some time ago... and you decided not to? Will they replace the Other Fan Clubs?

Back