• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Families?

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    Don't have one. I'm too new, tbh. But I also don't really want one. At least not yet. It could be fun:3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I sorta have a small family atm.

Buoysel is currently my amazing pair; Then I have three little brothers ZachLMedia, ehatt493, and later on I added Hybrid Trainer. He's paired to both Shining Raichu and Xyrin, so I added them to my PC family as my brothers-in-law. dragonomega recently added me as her granddaughter. ^_^

Last edited:

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I used to. I don't have much of a 'family' at the moment, but I think I have Brother and a Twin. And a pair, if that counts. That's all. I had a much bigger PC Family, something like two/three years ago.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • If you aren't, why not?
    I'm not because I feel that its a waste of time and in my opinion, it makes no sense to "pretend" to be in a family on a Forum especially if you are a 19 year old. No offense to anyone

Never had the opportunity or don't want to be in one?
    I dont want to be in one

:t354:TG

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    I have a very small family. :O.

Ex-Pair: Fire Heart
    Brothers: Ink Heart and Aura.Lucario
    And that's about it. I do have a partner in crime, but I don't consider that as family.

YouMadBro?

Cool Story Bro.
    Years
  • I have a pair, but no family. Though, on my old account from two years ago I had a different pair, a sister, a brother and a cousin. xD

I only remember my "brother", who's name was iDawg, but he changed his name. Infact, I believe my brother is the user named "LadyGaga". He probably doesn't remember. xD

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
  • Yup

I'm paired with Vaporeon7, I have two twins -- o3o and ~Ryukaa. I have 4 sisters: Churine, Fireheart, ShinySweety, Chef30 and 1 brother: Diamond1304.

(I remember them off by heart because they're awesome >u<;;)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I used to be a big part in the PC family scene, but now I have a few. 2 brothers and a mom(?) I think.

Back