• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
  • I like the sweeter taste of Pepsi over Coke. Cherry Pepsi used to be my favourite soft drink.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I have a very bad caffeine addiction X_X. I just do not feel right without my daily dose that I usually get through tea or Dr. Pepper. I even get bad headaches if I don't have caffeine.

My caffeine addiction was worse during my spring semester this year. Got sent to the doctor for that. Now on, I only drink one cup of coffee and stayed away from soda. (I can't remember the last time I actually drank soda).

Dr. Pepper and Mountain Dew ftw <3

Sirfetch’d

My caffeine addiction was worse during my spring semester this year. Got sent to the doctor for that. Now on, I only drink one cup of coffee and stayed away from soda. (I can't remember the last time I actually drank soda).

Dr. Pepper and Mountain Dew ftw <3

Minse is worse during the school year as well.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • But then, it's also my fault because I was the one that decided on taking 7 am math class and waking up at 5 am. Remind me to NOT do that again. Thankfully I'll return to evening classes this upcoming semester...that is, if I get the two remaining classes I'm waitlisted in.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    I can do that, I am probably the most morning person you might ever see.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I can make myself get up if I have to but I'm not so much of a morning person myself. That and I normally skip breakfast because my body doesn't like being fed so soon after getting up/so early/something. Maybe it's not used to it or something idk.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • The laws of physics that apply in the system composed by me and the bed I'm sleeping in dictate that it's impossible for me to wake up before 8am.

Sirfetch’d

Tomorrow will be the 2nd day in a row that I have to be up at 6am ;-;

Sirfetch’d

4am-12pm sleep is where it's at =D Too bad I haven't been able to lately and after the 19th I wont be able to do that at all D:

Years
  • I seriously cannot believe how fast this summer went by. I mean, when we had the Get-together earlier this summer, I can still remember that like it had just happened yesterday!

TY

Same here... All the funnies with other PC members.. Sadly i only joined the Video Game part of the GT...

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • I missed the GT this year ;__;

Hopefully I'll join next year's one. I can't believe I missed out on such fun events though omg.

Sirfetch’d

This was the first GT I participated in. I had lots of fun and can't wait for the next one =D

Years
  • This was the first GT I participated in. I had lots of fun and can't wait for the next one =D

I can never find a good GT activity to participate in, the last time I did such was in 2012's PCX Get-Together (10th Anniversary fyi) and that one ended with me becoming supporter. But it was good timing because it was held near my birthday.

Sirfetch’d

I can never find a good GT activity to participate in, the last time I did such was in 2012's PCX Get-Together (10th Anniversary fyi) and that one ended with me becoming supporter. But it was good timing because it was held near my birthday.

I had most fun participating in the iSketch events as well as the Battle tournament.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back