• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

Post count and supportership wasn't a factor for me, rather than this is just the name that I feel defines me. I chose it for a reason so I feel I should stick with it.

Years
  • This is the same reason why I want to stick with this name, I wouldn't want to waste my hard-earned post counts. Besides, I like this name.

I even once tried to still have supporter perks but a username formatted like a non-supporter. Thank god I stuck with italics, they stand out more on my profile even if I had to change the Oshawott profile of mine so I could get around the "green clashes with blue" issue.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Green italic sure have its own uniqueness in its own, isn't it?

And speaking of profiles, sometimes I have to take extra care if it comes to setting the color to my themes, because I don't want colors to clash each other.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I came back because of the post count and the history i had. Plus I felt like I was a complete different person when using Leaf Storm. So I came back. lol

Welp, i'm up at 3 am tomorrow morning. My mom's heading to her business trip and I'm taking her, and I'll be alone with my sister for three weeks. Good night, DCC, see you in the afternoon.

Sirfetch’d

I came back because of the post count and the history i had. Plus I felt like I was a complete different person when using Leaf Storm. So I came back. lol

Welp, i'm up at 3 am tomorrow morning. My mom's heading to her business trip and I'm taking her, and I'll be alone with my sister for three weeks. Good night, DCC, see you in the afternoon.

Night Megan!

If I had to watch my bros for 3 weeks I would die D:

Years
  • When I was new, I wasn't an active poster in The Welcome Lounge who greeted new members a lot. When Cirno was modded, my activity there did increase drastically and my posts got even better after Cid was modded and then subsequently left his position.

I MISS CID SO MUCH HE WAS A GREAT MEMBER <3333

But my overall personality changed as a result of good old Nica. I branched out into even more sections once I got supportered, especially Battle Center and the DCC right here in this section (and even when it used to be in what is now Discussions & Debates). In the case of Battle Center, I never posted a lot there until after I joined the battle server and learned new aspects of competitive play.

TY

I changed a lot since i entered PC. I only came for trading at first, now im avoiding that spot lol. I have no idea how i should describe myself since im not good at that :S

Sirfetch’d

I know I have changed 100% since joining. I don't consider myself an excellent poster or anything, but at least I can say I am not like I was when I joined haha.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • I hate how noobish I used to be back when I first joined, I feel embarrassed just thinking about how I used to post xD

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Hiya, might try and get involved with this place. Anyway I've changed incredibly. I don't even recognize my old self anymore, the days where I used the strangest emoticons and had funny posts. Still, its fun looking back on the past. I kinda flinch when I read my old VMs but oh well. But I definitely feel like a different person compared to a year ago. :p

Sirfetch’d

Hiya, might try and get involved with this place. Anyway I've changed incredibly. I don't even recognize my old self anymore, the days where I used the strangest emoticons and had funny posts. Still, its fun looking back on the past. I kinda flinch when I read my old VMs but oh well. But I definitely feel like a different person compared to a year ago. :p

Nice to have ya here Sophie! You have definitely changed a lot since I got to know you. Now you are one of the best posters here :D

I guess what I have changed the most is the way I word my posts.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Thanks Jelli! I'm flattered that someone honestly thinks that. XD

Anyway I definitely agree! While I still do have grammatical issues with how I write my post, I've definitely changed the style of how I write. I'm so picky on where I used my emoticons compared to before, I feel weird if I talk in a certain way and so forth. I don't even know how I managed to post before, its just horrid to read. :I

Also yes I was acutally! I joined a few months before my eleventh birthday. I'm still incredibly young so I guess that's where a lot of it came from. 10 year olds aren't exactly the smartest. :(

Years
  • Hiya, might try and get involved with this place. Anyway I've changed incredibly. I don't even recognize my old self anymore, the days where I used the strangest emoticons and had funny posts. Still, its fun looking back on the past. I kinda flinch when I read my old VMs but oh well. But I definitely feel like a different person compared to a year ago. :p

If you think that was big, you should go back through the VMs on my profile from months back and see how much I changed over the course of two years. Back in 2011, I was not the same member I am today, I didn't insert song references and Oshawotts everywhere, and I didn't have good-looking sigs, avatars, profiles, you name it.

Also, I did not even have my beautiful italics. I even have a screencap of my old non-supporter self. I look back at it and realize "oh god was that really me? I look so different now!" but it does bring memories back.

Oh, and I'm invisible right now because I may not get back on until tomorrow afternoon my time. I usually leave invisibility off fyi.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • I think I was 12 or 13 when I joined with the ambition of being a ROM hacker haha. I was extremely childish and uptight though, so I didn't really make any friends on PC. Since I felt that I was annoying I left for a while and came back when I matured a little, but I got used to other forums so I didn't stay here too long. Now said forum is nearly dead and isn't very much fun so I'm back on PC. c:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • When I was 10, I couldn't even talk English.
    Even though, PC gave me some awesome friends so I don't regret coming here at all.

TY

At that age i started to hack other games for fun... Im not so into ROM hacking since i have no idea how to do it, nor have the interest to do it.

Sirfetch’d

I've never really had an interest in ROM hacks either. I tried playing one once, but I just didn't really like it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back