• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Does that mean anything from a pool is a pudlian? :3

And haha, of course I'm one of them. ;D Niagara is always nice, but I've been here a few times already. Nothing new.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Or you could just say scouser... I think they have a terrible accent but I guess it's up to your opinion.

I could, but I thought that'd mean even less to an American. And that's what I meant - it's not pleasant. At all, haha.

Does that mean anything from a pool is a pudlian? :3

I... suppose so, thinking about it. Although I'm running pretty dry on other places called "pool" right now aside from Blackpool and... uh... yeah, I'm out.

And haha, of course I'm one of them. ;D Niagara is always nice, but I've been here a few times already. Nothing new.

You're a lucky man if Niagra Falls is "nothing new" to you. @___@

Years
My own accent's a boring one in my opinion, but to most of you, I probably sound like I came straight of the movie Fargo, even though I think my own accent is closer to that featured by the non-Schwarzenegger characters in Jingle All the Way.

Nope! Niagara Falls City in Toronto. =P

Wait, there's a Niagara Falls City in Toronto proper? I am 100% confused now. Did you mean Canada? I've been meaning to ask that sooner but been too busy lifting boxes, driving, or working to post. it's been bugging me as a geography geek

Years
Wait, there's a Niagara Falls City in Toronto proper? I am 100% confused now. Did you mean Canada? I've been meaning to ask that sooner but been too busy lifting boxes, driving, or working to post. it's been bugging me as a geography geek

He probably meant Niagara Falls Ontario.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
in the subject of mosquitoes, it was really humid last night when I was at school. I got bitten three different times by mosquitoes, before, during break, and after class. S___S We don't usually get them here, but since we had a few monsoonal thunderstorms pass by here they can get pretty common.

Sirfetch’d

in the subject of mosquitoes, it was really humid last night when I was at school. I got bitten three different times by mosquitoes, before, during break, and after class. S___S We don't usually get them here, but since we had a few monsoonal thunderstorms pass by here they can get pretty common.

OMG it's so weird that you mention this because I got bit on the way to class today. We had a ton of rain last night and they were swarming pretty bad. Now I am itching like crazy.

Years
Mosquito bites are extremely annoying, they itch the hell out of you and if you do anything to it, it just gets even bigger. I get a lot of schadenfreude whenever I kill a mosquito and blood comes out of it.

Sirfetch’d

Yeah mosquito bites are bad and for me at least, I never notice until after the bite that I had been bitten usually. I can't remember how many times I have started itching all of a sudden and then realize that I have been bitten and be like "wft when did this happen D:"

Sirfetch’d

Same. We also have a pond nearby and that is breeding grounds for them :(

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
*sprays OFF mosquito repellent spray all around DCC*

Off+Insect+Repellent.jpg

Years
Pretty sure I've never ever seen a mosquito, let alone get bit by one. Even when I've travelled abroad. Apparently they don't bite certain people... something to do with your blood or something? Don't know if that's true, but I've always joked about having mosquito repellent blood. {XD}

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
The most common people they bite are chubby people and people who sweat a lot. Mosquitoes are attracted to water. So people who live near water or has standing water are also the most common to be bit.

Sir...I wonder about your current location, because not getting bit before is awesome. Also, mosquitoes are generally small so they're hard to see sometimes.

Sirfetch’d

Pretty sure I've never ever seen a mosquito, let alone get bit by one. Even when I've travelled abroad. Apparently they don't bite certain people... something to do with your blood or something? Don't know if that's true, but I've always joked about having mosquito repellent blood. {XD}

You are one of the luckiest people ever!

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years

What sorcery is this???

I get bit by mosquitoes all the time, especially in Puerto Rico where they would always swarm me. I guess they like my blood or something because after 1 night my legs were covered in mosquito bites and I had the worst itching sensation ever. :c

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Oh goodness THE SCRATCHING. I kept being told that I can't scratch the bites out or else they'll hurt and burn and get worse and stuff. But no, I do not listen. I scratch the hell out of these bites and then eventually they'll turn into horrible scabs. :(

But it's also my fault for not buying any anti-itch lotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back