• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

We currently have a Beta fish and he is pretty cool to watch swim around! I find he is pretty easy to care for and keep alive.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
If anything I'll probably get a beta fish. At least with one of those I can get a small bowl or something to put him in and I don't have to fuss with getting our old tank set up or possibly buying a new one. Plus new equipment for the water and everything.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I used to have two beta fish. One named Hiroshi and the other named Moonlight :3
I also used to have a cat, a dog, and a lizard. All my pets lived to a decent age, though I feel my dog's life was cut too short. My cat lived until she was like 17.. oollddd!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Betta Fish! I used to have three of these around the house before. They make really good decorations. <3

Spoiler:

& with that, 2nd night of school in less than 2 hours. Gotta go get ready & stuff. D:

Sirfetch’d

Betta Fish! I used to have three of these around the house before. They make really good decorations. <3

Spoiler:

They really do! Ours is currently in a bowl with a plant just like that and it really looks pretty. :3

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I've had fish before but they aren't particularly interesting, in my opinion. My sister kinda dumped off her goldfish on me a while back; she was moving and didn't want it. Did you know you can pet/hold goldfish? {:

I'm more of a reptile person, but my lizard doesn't seem to much like me. He usually tries to get away when I hold him, but he was actually hugging my index finger with one arm the other day. <3 I have a picture of it haha.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
I have a parrot in Puerto Rico who can't even say my name. ;;

I like reptiles a lot. As a little kid I'd try to find baby iguanas in the tall grass, I also had a pet turtle.

Years
My family used to have dogs, one died when I was two the other when I was eight.. but my mom said I must have been a hater of them because of how mischievous I was towards them :[ I was only 8 years old okay?

Sirfetch’d

I have a parrot in Puerto Rico who can't even say my name. ;;

I like reptiles a lot. As a little kid I'd try to find baby iguanas in the tall grass, I also had a pet turtle.

I have always wanted to get a parrot to talk to me, but they never will for me either.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
we've had a lot of pets come and go in our family. I could list them all but it would be depressing. ;; But for birds we currently have parakeets but they don't really like us aha.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years

Spoiler:

& with that, 2nd night of school in less than 2 hours. Gotta go get ready & stuff. D:

omigosh that is so pretty<3 so doing that when we get a beta fish!

zl

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2016
I've...never heard of a beta fish, to be honest o.o

But that looks amazing to have a fish in a vase like that if you ask me

Sirfetch’d

I've...never heard of a beta fish, to be honest o.o

But that looks amazing to have a fish in a vase like that if you ask me

Really? You should google about them because they are really amazing little fish!

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
My family love pets, especially cats. We used to have three cats before, but we're left with just one now. Her name is Baeli. The other two cats were her brother and sister, and their names were Mike and Betty. They've passed away when Baeli was about three weeks old, unfortunately. We loved them. <3

Years
As much as I would love to have pets in my household again, it's just been so long since we have had pets, and our alarm system is rather sensitive to movement when in the "Away" function, so pets jumping around in the living room could easily set it off >_<

Sirfetch’d

Haha, our puppy set ours off a few nights after we got him. He was so scared :(

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I had a puppy once from my aunt and gave it away to my grandpa because asthma. Now he's a big shepherd and he barks at me ;-;

Years
I don't like dogs. Smaller ones tend to be obnoxious and annoying while big ones just shed everywhere and smell more.. at least from my experience. :( They're nice but not for me - I prefer cats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back