• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypocrates

shampain
    Years
    I usually just skip breakfast, whoops. That's mainly because I don't wake up until around 1pm during breaks/weekends.

When school starts up again I'll just have whatever is being made, I don't really care.

Sirfetch’d

I'm not a big breakfast eater either and it's why I like to have something small like cereal. If I eat too much, I just feel sick throughout my first class.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Proooobably not a good idea to skip breakfast imo! Sorry for being a health nut but it can eventually damage your body if you keep skipping the most important meal of the day. xD

At least a piece of fruit or a granola bar is sufficient to keep you awake and alert for most of the mornings. Coffee also helps as well.

Sirfetch’d

Proooobably not a good idea to skip breakfast imo! Sorry for being a health nut but it can eventually damage your body if you keep skipping the most important meal of the day. xD

At least a piece of fruit or a granola bar is sufficient to keep you awake and alert for most of the mornings. Coffee also helps as well.

I really wish that I could develop a taste for coffee. I know it is beneficial and smells delightful, but I just cannot bring myself to drink it :(

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I'm not sure if I mentioned this before on here or on the battle server (I think I did lmao): add powdered cocoa to your cup of coffee. It will change EVERYTHING about your opinion on coffee. Literally. I recommend it. :D

Sirfetch’d

I'm not sure if I mentioned this before on here or on the battle server (I think I did lmao): add powdered cocoa to your cup of coffee. It will change EVERYTHING about your opinion on coffee. Literally. I recommend it. :D

I have heard this from a couple of people and I am definitely going to try this. Anything that would help me develop a taste for coffee would be amazing =D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Please do! Lately these days a lot of coffee products like coffee creamers are coming up with things to get rid of that awful coffee smell/taste. Chocolate-flavored creamers do just the trick. But I tend to stick with powdered cocoa, because it tastes better.

Sirfetch’d

Please do! Lately these days a lot of coffee products like coffee creamers are coming up with things to get rid of that awful coffee smell/taste. Chocolate-flavored creamers do just the trick. But I tend to stick with powdered cocoa, because it tastes better.

I've tried different creamers and they are ok, but I am really excited about trying this cocoa in mine as I am a huge fan of it~!

Years
    ....we're still on food and drinks?

I miss drinking coffee. My mom (and my doctor too) both prohibit me from drinking it because of the caffeine, which causes my blood pressure to go up quite a bit :(

Sirfetch’d

I miss drinking coffee. My mom (and my doctor too) both prohibit me from drinking it because of the caffeine, which causes my blood pressure to go up quite a bit :(

When isn't the topic here food and drinks? xD

OK how has everyone's day gone so far? :D

Years
    My day is sorta hectic.. only because I had to wait in line for over an hour at my college's student services building to hand in my high school transcripts. I did manage to have a better part of the day before that when I was at my high school, because I turned what was supposed to be a running in-and-out visit to get my transcripts into a visit with the guidance department (which is where I worked all last year for a period a day) and everyone remembered me well. I also made a stop by the high school's media center to see the librarian and of all things, a few friends of mine from last year were in there and looked surprised to see me. I wound up staying for a few minutes longer than I should have. :P

Sirfetch’d

My day is sorta hectic.. only because I had to wait in line for over an hour at my college's student services building to hand in my high school transcripts. I did manage to have a better part of the day before that when I was at my high school, because I turned what was supposed to be a running in-and-out visit to get my transcripts into a visit with the guidance department (which is where I worked all last year for a period a day) and everyone remembered me well. I also made a stop by the high school's media center to see the librarian and of all things, a few friends of mine from last year were in there and looked surprised to see me. I wound up staying for a few minutes longer than I should have. :P

That is quite the busy day, haha. Mine day has mostly been looking online for job openings and talking with the college about a problem they are having with my scholarship. It is showing up that there isn't any of the balance left, but there is >_>. Luckily though, I got all of that straightened out without having to make a trip to the college. Other than that though, I have just been lazying around :p

Years
    My gosh I would dislike it if my college lost any financial aid I had on file with them >_>

Hopefully everything gets resolved, jelli!

Sirfetch’d

Thanks Zach! And I think it is resolved for the most part, but it is just frustrating when inconveniences like this happen :[

Years
    Colleges these days must be a nightmare, specifically at student services >_>

It seems like at my college, only the upper staff (deans and assistant deans) seem very helpful when secretaries aren't that helpful at all, especially at my college.

Sirfetch’d

Colleges these days must be a nightmare, specifically at student services >_>

It seems like at my college, only the upper staff (deans and assistant deans) seem very helpful when secretaries aren't that helpful at all, especially at my college.

This is the same as my college basically. The secretaries just seem like they aren't interested in even helping at all D:

Years
    This is the same as my college basically. The secretaries just seem like they aren't interested in even helping at all D:
    Does your college happen to have students working on campus as well? At mine, students work at the specific areas inside student services (ie there's a student who checks students into the academic advising office, and a student secretary at the financial aid office)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back