• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

I just mostly have lots of clothing on the floor and a few things that have been misplaced over time, but it just looks like a bigger mess than it actually is.

Years
  • My room was an absolute disaster simply because I have so little space and too much stuff. Many of my shelves were stacked with books lying on their sides on top of other books and some shelves that were deeper had books hidden behind other books because I had so little room, and I had a lot of my Pokemon figurines sitting on top of those books because there was nowhere else to place them where they wouldn't get their arms and legs broken off. It's much better now that I've had to box things up for new carpet, but it still looks like what most people would call a disaster. Once it stops being summer-like here, I can remove one of my floor fans and that would probably help it look less cluttered.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Lucky my room is small but I do have a tendency to leave things laying around, and after time it builds up into an uncontrollable mess. I try to keep on top of it but sometimes I just leave it too long and I go beyond the point of wanting to clean.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Confession: usually my room is ALWAYS kept clean, but my room is a dang mess this time. I'm just too lazy to clean :(

Sirfetch’d

Well, I just finished cleaning my room and to my surprise I found $20 that was in one of my pockets that I had completely forgotten about. I guess that was my reward for cleaning today! =D

Years
  • I really wish when I cleaned my room last year that I could have found my Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald versions.. those were my favorite Pokémon games of all time, especially Emerald ):

Hopefully they're just probably somewhere in my closet, which is way more of a mess than my bedroom

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Well as of today my room is sparkling clean and I intend to keep it this way.

*drops her bottle of water on the floor*

ok now it's not.

Years
  • I wish I was able to keep my room sparkly clean all the time.. the only problem I have with keeping my room fully clean these days is that I have a lot of wires around both my computers and my TV set, both of which are big cluster****s for me to clean up.

Sirfetch’d

Dust accumulates around my desk and under my bed quite frequently. I do clean those areas more frequently because the dust really makes my allergies bad.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • The only reason my room is such a mess is because I share it with my brother and he's just leaves all his junk on the floor. All of his papers and junk. And I forget to clean my messes , but he contributes to about 75 percent of it. I swear if it was my own room, it would be clean more often.

Years
  • I'm lazy about dusting my room as well.. and considering how many electronics are in my room, that probably isn't a good thing xD and the thing is, I have a feather duster that sits on my desk as well yet I never use it regularly

blue

gucci
    Years
  • About half of the mess in my room resides under my bed, where everything just get stuffed under when I'm trying to "tidy things away"

Sirfetch’d

About half of the mess in my room resides under my bed, where everything just get stuffed under when I'm trying to "tidy things away"

I used to do this so much as a kid, but not so much anymore because my bed is super heavy and if I stuff something under it, I have to get help moving my bed to get it all out. Now I just stuff everything in my closet.

TY

My room is just a plain mess, untill my dad passes it and gets mad and i have to clean it, i dont clean my room at all since im too lazy to do it, but i seem to find things more often when its a mess then when its cleaned up :S

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    My room is quite messy. I would clean it up, but I just don't usually bother to. Every time I do clean it, it gets messy again rather quickly. I really like my room, though, because it's large and it's the only place where I can keep most of my things safe. Also, I love the wallpaper that I have in my room. It's pretty. n__n

Years
  • I'm glad my room is nowhere near as messy as it once was.. but my TV's entertainment center (just used for storage nowadays) is quite a mess, though I probably should clean it up haha

Years
  • I have a pretty messy room, it always annoys me when I keep getting told to make my bed, and in winter it's very hard due to the extra blankets. Thank god spring has only just started in Australia right now, but yeah I'm a person who hates cleaning up.

Sirfetch’d

Whenever my mom asks me to make my bed I always respond with something like "why would I make my bed when I am just going to mess it up again when I sleep?" ofc that never works and I have to make it up anyways, it's worth a try. I just hate making my bed xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back