• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I hereby omit myself from being influenced by John from usage of the Comic Sans font. It was fun while it lasted though. xD

Sirfetch’d

That was pretty funny even if I was unsure what it was all about or how the topic arose XD

Years
  • Essentially, John brought the idea up in a Skype call we had, and he went crazy with the idea :p

But other than that, I think it's about over, at least for me..

Sirfetch’d

Sounds like that was a pretty interesting Skype call to say the least.

Sirfetch’d

I left the Skype chat because my phone battery was running low and the notifications were killing it, haha. Feel free to re-add me now though!

On another note, how was everyone's Thursday? :D

Years
  • My Thursday was fun.. except for a few minutes ago when my power decided to surge and I had to get my computer all up and running again -_-

Sirfetch’d

My day was pretty good I guess. I had to wake up early for class, but I got to have lunch with my mom today so that was fun.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • My Thursday was filled with studying and homework. I've been working on putting together a debate I have for Monday. I'm scared, tbh. As much as I hate debating about certain hot topics, I don't think I can handle it.

BUT OVERALL, everything else is alright. I was told that I'm going camping next weekend, so I'm looking forward to that!

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • If any of you guys were on the Server earlier, you'd know my Thursday started out with a near heart attack. Goddamn college.

Aside from that, it's been pretty dull. Very Ritz heavy, though, will say that. Yum.

Sirfetch’d

My Thursday was filled with studying and homework. I've been working on putting together a debate I have for Monday. I'm scared, tbh. As much as I hate debating about certain hot topics, I don't think I can handle it.

BUT OVERALL, everything else is alright. I was told that I'm going camping next weekend, so I'm looking forward to that!

My tomorrow will be filled with studying and homework :(( I have an exam on Monday and I am so unprepared for it. Good luck with your debate though!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Exams and tests already? :( Didn't school pretty much just start for people? (I know most people around here only went back to school Tuesday or yesterday.)

Years
  • I guess Thursday was alright, but I didn't like having to go shopping again. And at a later time than my mother normally would, but she's going on holidays this weekend so I'm glad I don't have to get annoyed by her for a bit. I was shopping to get a new TV, that's all.

Sirfetch’d

Exams and tests already? :( Didn't school pretty much just start for people? (I know most people around here only went back to school Tuesday or yesterday.)

Yeah it just started, but I already have an early semester exam. Kinda sucks though because I don't feel we have covered enough material yet, but oh well.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Some teachers give tests to their students at the beginning of the school year, just to see what their strong and weak points are. They used to do it in my high school all the time, and I didn't like it at all. :( The tests didn't count toward my grades, though, so I just used to mark the answers randomly.

Thursday was kind of boring for me. Didn't have much things to do when I got back from work, other than playing video games and being on the computer.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I'm just waiting for the weekend to come asap. As much as I like days off, Saturday will let me hang out with someone that's not related to me. =]

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Some teachers give tests to their students at the beginning of the school year, just to see what their strong and weak points are. They used to do it in my high school all the time, and I didn't like it at all. :( The tests didn't count toward my grades, though, so I just used to mark the answers randomly.

Thursday was kind of boring for me. Didn't have much things to do when I got back from work, other than playing video games and being on the computer.
    I've never heard of that before. I guess I can kind of understand the concept being applied in a smaller classroom setting but what teacher seriously has the time to customize their lesson plan to every student's strength and weakness like that? :s (I assume that's why they'd make a test like that, anyway.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back