• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Regular Show and Adventure Time are supposed to be children's shows but yeah there's tons of adult material in them. That's what makes both of them so good for me is I can get alot of the jokes. Regular Show being more adult orientated than Adventure Time.

Though Adventure Time is more of an obsession for me. Hahaha. (Funny I'm wearing an AT shirt as we speak.)
Pretty much what you said, Aaron. Except I am more recent into Adventure Time (having only been into the show for almost 4 months now), and I know quite a lot about it.

Regular Show is funny, too.. especially Benson and how he gets easily angered.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
I haven't watched much of either but I like Adventure Time more than the Regular Show. It reminds me of the weird stuff I used to draw when I was in 4th grade.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Adventure Time and Regular Show are pretty much the best shows Cartoon Network has to offer for this generation, and I hope their future cartoons follow the same route rather making cruddy live action shows. I haven't heard anything from Level Up via commercials, so I guess that means they pulled the plug off of that horrid show.

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
Years
Man I don't know, I think the wonderful humor and great thematic significance of The Problem Solverz just flew over your guys heads.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Man I don't know, I think the wonderful humor and great thematic significance of The Problem Solverz just flew over your guys heads.

Wasn't that show originally suppose to be made for Adult Swim but was rejected by the executives, forcing it to be aired on CN where it quickly fell into obscurity?

TY

All those cartoons you just named havent been on the Dutch TV for ages.
I stopped a long time ago since my sisters found out about Disney Channel, and i friggin hate that channel... I cant see why people like those shows, there is no humor at all.
So even better said, i instantly stopped watching TV when Disney Channel took over our TV

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Adventure Time and Regular Show are pretty much the best shows Cartoon Network has to offer for this generation, and I hope their future cartoons follow the same route rather making cruddy live action shows. I haven't heard anything from Level Up via commercials, so I guess that means they pulled the plug off of that horrid show.

Couldn't agree more. Same goes for Nick and Disney Channel. Compared to most junk on Cartoon Network today, Adventure Time and Regular Show stand out. I really hope Level Up is over with cause it looks so awful. Hopefully MAD or Annoying Orange are next. I will never understand how The Annoying Orange somehow went from the Internet to an actual TV show.

Years
MAD isn't too bad, but it's not a show for kids, or maybe not even teens. I think MAD is probably better suited off as an Adult Swim show.. And you're right, how the hell did Annoying Orange get a show on Cartoon Network?! Let alone, who pitched the idea to Cartoon Network?

Sir Codin

Adventure Time is the only decent show on CN right now. And by 'decent' I mean 'don't mind it being on background TV while I work on something else'.

I wonder why Annoying Orange got any sort of attention whatsoever. It's like Ray William Johnson; just the thought of it makes me want to strangle puppies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't know who that is >_<

I don't watch anything on cartoon network. Used to watch the Pokemon anime, but it's just too repetitive and childish. Though I do think the games would be greatly improved if they picked up on the battle style in the anime.

Honest

Hi!
Years
It does look like the battle style is improving. Will it match the anime? We'll see.

And youtube him. I personally think he's funny or really really corny rather but I know some people don't like him.

Years
I used to think RWJ was funny, but in recent years his quality has gone down a little. The earlier episodes of his show =3 are a funny, though.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I definitely can see that, I will admit.

His latest video did have a golden joke though.

Spoiler:

Years
And youtube him. I personally think he's funny or really really corny rather but I know some people don't like him.

I don't really like him for some reason. Something puts me off a little about him, makes him look suspect :\

I like Phil DeFranco though, his mix of content really appeals to me.

Years
I think I'm the only person who unironically enjoys the Annoying Orange. I think it's funny and cute.
It's funny but I think it should have stayed as an internet show more than a show on Cartoon Network.

I don't really like him for some reason. Something puts me off a little about him, makes him look suspect :\
That's pretty much how I feel about him, and I can't seem to figure out why.

RollsOfSushi

Hotter than Wasabi
Years
MAD isn't too bad, but it's not a show for kids, or maybe not even teens. I think MAD is probably better suited off as an Adult Swim show.. And you're right, how the hell did Annoying Orange get a show on Cartoon Network?! Let alone, who pitched the idea to Cartoon Network?

Lol annoying orange is stupid >_<. And I like MAD, but I wouldn't say that it's for Adult Swim... It's sort of like a cut-down a notch version of Robot Chicken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back