• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

I've had a bunch growing up, but my giant stuffed Pikachu was my favorite stuffed toy of all n_n

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    I have a stuffed Pikachu and a stuffed Piplup one of my best friends gave me a few years back <3 I'll always treasure those even when I'm 37 with kids and a wife.

TY

I still have my plush Salamence which looks adorable... Getting him took me a while though.

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
    Years
    Not many of my stuffed animals have survived to this day, but I could probably find some if I looked for them. But I don't think I've ever had an actually teddy bear, at least not one I remember

And a stuffed Salamence sounds awesome Excadrill, where'd you find that?

Years
    I have a stuffed Albert Gator sitting on my desk right now, considering I'm a UF fan. inb4 team wars start

I wish I had Pokémon plushies. I mean, I have my share of Pokémon stuff in my room. I have a poster of all the Gen V Pokémon by my desk hanging on my wall and I have a Ho-Oh figurine and a Lugia figurine as well.

TY

I found it on a Dutch version of Ebay. It costed me 15 euro's and i had to wait weeks for it to arrive, but i finally have him and im not gonna treat him like i treated my Torchic plush... Giving him to my sister wasnt a good idea

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    I had a stuffed horse thing that I named Ricky. It was my first and favourite stuffed animal even though he was only the size of my hand. But he went blind(the black paint that was used for his pupils scratched off so his eyes were all white) but I did surgery on him with a sharpie xD sadly I lost him when I moved to New York 7 years ago. I wish I still had him :<

TY

My Torchic plush visited the toilet more than he should... Sister thought it was funny throwing it and it eventually bounced into the toilet...

Years
    Y'all are seriously taking me back to my childhood now :( I miss having a whole collection of stuffed animals and plushies!

TY

Yup... The damage isnt really noticeable luckily, only its color is kinda.. less bright

Sirfetch’d

I got ninja'd by 3 posts earlier haha. This thread has been active today!

TY

Its always active at times i should be sleeping (curse you timezones!!!)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back