• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    ^same here. I want to donate up to Tier 6, but my expenses for car and school come first. :( SOMEDAY, PC, SOMEDAY. I promise you!

I know I'm beating a dead horse, but I'll probably donate for Tier 6 once I finish sophomore year in college and find out if I got enough money left over, if I decide to stay.

Technically I can still donate $75 now, but I need to give Pokecommunity more time before deciding.

Sirfetch’d

If I became a multimillionaire I would donate all of my friends to T6 as well :D

Years
    If I became a multimillionaire I would donate all of my friends to T6 as well :D

If I were a multimillionaire I would donate to all of my best PC buddies and make them all supporters so they can bask in the glory of italic green usernames and go wild with profile designing, and I'd also be happy to make designs for them.

Don't call me a professional profile artist yet okay.

Sirfetch’d

I'd pay someone to make designs for my buddies cuz I know I can't XD

Years
    If I become a multi-millionnaire... I don't know.

By the way what's up with all the erratic font changes to the numbers next to PC Supporter status?

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    I wish I was a professional artist.

I'd make designs for members too but they wouldn't be as cool as some other profiles I've seen

Years
    My profile is nowhere near as good as many others' profiles around here ;_;

Oh, right now, I'd pay for someone to put me to sleep.. I'm dead tired right now but I can't seem to get off of PC and I can't fall asleep on my own lmao

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    My profile is nowhere near as good as many others' profiles around here ;_;

Oh, right now, I'd pay for someone to put me to sleep.. I'm dead tired right now but I can't seem to get off of PC and I can't fall asleep on my own lmao

#thestruggle

I'm having this same problem right now. PC is my new drug

Hikari, I like this Zedd theme of yours, don't change it yet xD

Sirfetch’d

yeah PC has kept me up a lot of nights. Last night I was on until 4 X_X

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    I just go to colourlovers.com and choose a palette or a pattern and use the set of colours to make my profile theme.

Sirfetch’d

I experimented with colors a lot, especially so the supporter green would not hurt my eyes.

And thank you too, Zero! I don't want to change this one anytime soon.

Your theme is good! I have trouble deciding on a background tbh. Once I decide on that I can make it work pretty well.

Years
    Yeah and it is especially getting worse now that I need to start a sleep schedule D:

I always had to keep to a schedule due to work, but since I plan on taking a break to get over the problems I have with co-workers I may sleep in more. My brother is even worse since he's almost always late to school.

Years
    Towards the end of last semester my sleeping schedule was so bad, I stayed up until morning and woke up at 6 PM, it was absolutely ludicrous. I eventually just circled the clock and now my sleeping schedule is... pretty normal compared to how it was.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back