• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Friends

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    Okay. Who here is your best friend and when/how did you 'meet' them? Did you have some good friends that left PC and you never heard of or you still talk to them in other ways?

I am new so nobody is really my 'close friend' *sigh*

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I don't really have 'friends' on this site anymore. I'd consider a friend someone who I'd talk to on a daily basis by the way, just in case someone reading this feels forgotten. Before my hiatus last December, I was close with a few cool cats (Abnegation, Twilight Sky, Azonic, Sydian) but I've sort of lost contact with everyone and don't have the willpower to start or renew friendships with anyone right now.

Being a lone wolf radiates a pretty cool image though.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Hmmm..let's see. Well, my pair is a good friend of mine. And I love her <3. I just happened to randomly VM her. I don't really have a "best friend", more like "good friends". I don't like naming, so nah. Yes, I've had some friends who've left PC, but I still talk to them on msn. I used to be friends with more people, but after leaving PC for a year, it seems like some of them have forgotten me ;_; And I'm really not in the mood to reconnect really.

Not really a social person anyways, so meh..

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Well my pair obviously. <3
    He's the only one who will really talk to me on a daily basis anymore though.
    Kinda honors me, since I am convince he has better things to do with his time.
    I have a few close friends, and a few friends I lost unfortunately that are still here... But that's life for you.

Years
  • I don't think I'm that close to anybody, but if I had to choose one person, I guess it'd be Jordan. We "met" in DLTMSA during the get-together last year. We've been having verbal abuse sessions here and in MAL since.

THAT WONDERFUL PIXY GUY, Gazza, and donnavanj are also in my OT bro squad.

Previously, that OT bro squad consisted of [in my mind] X-626, Gummy, and .Sublime, but looking back, we didn't really talk all that much, so I'm not sure what to think of them now. Still haven't seen them since they left.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • WonderGirl. We met after I wished her Happy Birthday. I also met some Bulbagarden Forums friends here.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • The closest thing I had to a PC best friend was either Arcanine Andy or a fellow named Dakota from way back in the day. The latter of which was apparently banned from PC for trolling the staff during the three years I disappeared from PC and the former of which just recently quit PC altogether, sadly. I initially met both of them back in early 2003 on the old PC back when this site was pretty much a barren wasteland of little to no activity.

As of right now, I don't have a 'best' friend, just a bunch of casual friends that I exchange VMs with on a regular basis. Sydian, Twilight Sky, Serene Grace, poopnoodle, and Master Bait among them.

Ayselipera

I wouldn't say I have a best friend here or a good friend for that matter. Just people I enjoy talking to. I hate mentioning names though because I find it really awkward when I point someone else out and maybe they don't point me out and then it's like... well this is awkward. Although this situation has never even come up because I make sure to never mention other members in fear that an awkward situation like that could come up.

I don't even know. I just hate being in the situation of when you like someone more then they like you. I create my own problems. D: D: D:

Edit: Awhh Thank you M. Dent :D You made my day!

Last edited:

M. Dent

Trial Triangle
    Years
  • Well my only friend is Ayselipera and that's cause we both love grass types and nature in general. I met 'em cause of a post in my Intro thread

^ I lol'd at above

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    my pair is my boyfriend and my "best" "friend" or whatever you kids call it, aside from that my closest friends would probably Fox and Pokeyomom. we all met through some weird series of events, and our relationships with each other happened to blossom from common interests and just getting to know each other. ive had a few other close friendships on here in the past that either gradually died due to lack of communication or ended abruptly because of some negativity, but as the wise pumbaa once said you have to put your behind in the past ;-0

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
  • I don't have any really close friends, but I value basically everyone @ Don't Let the Mod Say Anything (DLTMSA) and The Count to Infinity (TCTI) and OT in general. Both places have basically shaped me into who I am today. On this website anyway. I lol'd, I ;_;'d, I discovered Japanese cartoons I wouldn't have discovered otherwise and I feel as though OT is a very important piece of this PC pie. /You may begin crying from the beauty now

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Abnegation, Benadryl, Captain Fabio, Chibi Robo, Fox, Gary the Magic Fairy, Guillermo, Hagumi and poopnoodle. That's everyone from PC/used to be at PC that are awesome enough to be on my friends list and who I talk/have talked to quite a lot.

Beelzebub, Camisado, Eliminator Jr, Jesh and Tribulations are people who are awesome enough to be on my friends list, but I haven't talked to them that much.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Aww Sillypillz <3

I have waaaay too many ;__________;
    Really, there are so many people I consider threads, that I just can't name all of them.

...and yet I always typo threads as friends. So, I'll be cliche and say, you know who you away!

(are, not away, because apparently I cannot type right)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I have so many friends that I talk to all the time here <3

And my best friend is actually a former PC member, who I met here long ago~

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Firstly, my oldest friends on PC who are still presently holding the status, are Vendak and Patchisou Yutorhu. Two members to whom this day I speak to quite frequently in comparison to most, even though it is in fact seldom, compared to the rate at which I speak to Hiiro and Morkula. However in saying this, the latter names would be members that I've actually respected and been close to more than anyone online. A notable mention would be Manipulation, all of the latter members with the exception of Morkula, have been around for almost my entire PC history and have each moved up in the world of the forum, either into a staff position/promotion, or more importantly; into great posters and fantastic characters. I can safely say that each member has had an influence on the "Abnegation" you see today. I would say that it's been 100% positive influence also, in one way or another.

I suppose, that I've fallen into a slight group of friends upon my interest in Game Development also, in which I do speak to on a daily basis. Some of those would be mecurysky, Dr.Octagonopus, Cilerba, hourglasshero, ben., The Dewitty and more. But those guys would be the ones I speak to the most.

I also met a lot of people through the irc, some of those would be Jakeyboy and Logiedan who I've probably hit it off with the most on there, I also speak a lot with Amachi and countless other members in PC's javachat.

I've also been friends with Forever, Signomi, Aizuke, Franceschi, Blazichu and more from group convo's on MSN. So over the year, I've met a lot of people. Over 150 friends I suppose and well, a lot of great, great people.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • I met quite a few good friends on here (:

Through the trade corner I met ; Eurydice, Rilence, Omicron, Team Sweeper, Live_Wire.

Through the Black and White forum's I met ; MagmarubyAquasapphire and Volroc

Just through anything I met Hybrid Trainer, we actually talk alot, in fact were chatting right now x]

Eurydice&Rilence I have to say are my oldest friends here, and Hybrid trainer has to be my Best friend.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    The closest close friend that I have is my pair. I love him <3. 'nuff said.

Back