• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Friends

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
Years
  • I have a lot of good friends here. Though I don't talk to many of them anymore due to lack of communication. But ... I supose I could name a few. There aren't many, but I consider Forever, Fuyuhiko, Signomi, Luck and Hiiro my closest friends. Since I talk to them three more than anyone else, really.

Last edited:

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • Daedalus is probably really my closest friend both on and offline. It's weird, we met through a mutual friend on PC and then we kind of clicked and we talk pretty much every day now. He's also a rad fellow.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    I've plenty of great friends here, some of them left and few people went inactive. I consider everyone whom I always talk to as my closest friend. Yeah, really I have a long list so I am not writing it down cause they know who they are. :)

Her

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    I've made a lot of friends on here and I've lost a lot of them too. Either through fights, them leaving the internet or utter negligence on my part. I'd love to say I have plenty of friends to choose from, but about a month ago I've whittled it down to about ten or so people. Just because they're the only people I care about on here. I still retain contact with most of my friends, but I've lost the emotional bonds that come with them.

So to the point of the thread; who my friends are. I actually can't choose a best friend, not because I haven't got many choices, but because I regard them all as best friends ;-; But my best FRIENDS on here are Forgotten Memory, Matthew, Honus, Luke, Erik Destler, Rafflesia, Patrick Bateman, Rekky and poopnoodle. While most of them probably don't regard me as a 'best friend' themselves, that's what I regard them as. They've all ~impacted~ or ~changed~ me or in some shape or form and thats what matters!

tl;dr no one reads

Last edited:

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • Yes, I have made a lot of friends here. Eventually, we would either drift apart or things just won't work out between us. It's sad because a few that changed me for the better had left this site for good or moved on to something better. I wish the best of luck for them.

I can't choose a best friend out of the people here, but there are some whom I would feel close to. They are the ones whom I actually go out of my way to speak to on MSN or Skype when I could be doing something productive in real life instead. It's already hard to include time for Pokecommunity, but I still have time to reply to their visitor messages from time to time.

They know who they are. ♥​

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I could name usernames.. but I doubt most people on here would reconigze them. xD; As, the people on PC that I'm really the closest to aren't people that I met because of PC, they just happened to join over time, because of me telling them about this place. xD; Namely: Sakurah, Syaoran*, Pokemon Ranger Lisa, Kilroywuzheere, and haruki.

Most of them are either people I know IRL, or have been really close to online for a years now.

Strictly PC friends.. I get along the best with Zet, Arcanine, Kaori, Ineffable~, Sammi, and Hiidoran, so I suppose I'm closest to them? There are some others that I wish I was closer to, or used to be, buuut we don't get the chance to talk much (said people probably have that 'i Drew you a heart' emblem..) Especially now that I work during the hours that most people are on.

*or some form of that name.. Shaoran, Syaoron, somethin'. bah.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I have some amazing friends on here that I've meet around PokéCommunity and they know who they are(Shivi, Kevin, Ana, Emma, Derk). ♥

Last edited:
    Years
  • Well my pair obviously. <3
    He's the only one who will really talk to me on a daily basis anymore though.
    Kinda honors me, since I am convince he has better things to do with his time.
    I have a few close friends, and a few friends I lost unfortunately that are still here... But that's life for you.

hehehe.

Well aside from my pair, Ive got a few other close friends, altough one is inactive because of school ( Air Pichu) I'm also getting to be good friends with Hiiro and Patchisou Yutohru. :3

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Oh man. When I first started writing this post, it made me realize how many friends I've made on this site since I joined.

My closest group of friends are my Heavenly Angels. That includes Matthew, Erik Destler, Forgotten Memory, Harlequin, Rafflesia, Honus, Patrick Bateman, Ausaudriel and Elle Woods. They've become my best friends and we can talk about anything.

Then there's my old group of friends, a lot of which have moved on from PC. People like Scizz, Chibi-chan, Sylphiel, J, Amachi, Signomi, and Kurono (along with Patrick Bateman, Matthew, Ausaudriel and Erik Destler) were my first real group of friends when I got promoted.

There's also the huge nerds I love in #tpc like twocows and JakeyBoy and GreatMazinger (even though he hates me ;-;).

Mika was one of my first friends on PC before my staff days. She's still a great friend of mine and I will always be fiercely protective of her.

Klippy and I used to have epic hours long conversations. We're just reconnecting now and I couldn't be happier.

I consider myself friends with a lot of the staff even if I never get to talk to them much any more. I feel I can still have an awesome conversation with Lightning from time to time. People like Morkula and Arcanine will always hold a special place in my heart for the group chats we used to have at 3 in the morning (tets or gtofo).

Abnegation and Manipulation are two of my favorite British buddies that I love dearly.

I'm a difficult person to be friends with because I can be very temperamental and brash and rude but I really do love everyone in my life in some way or another (Well, besides someone whose name starts with P and ends with chy). Even Mobile Tsk has earned a special place in my heart. I love you all and I wouldn't change anything.

If I missed you you know I love you. I'm just too aflutter with emotion right now to think of anymore.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I've been here a long time and for a while have been inactive, so all my friends have kinda disappeared as well. But mostly, I'm friends with Maly, Nica, Zet, Cassino, Sweet_Dreams, Kinarii and Lily. It feels kinda sad remembering all the friends I don't talk to anymore. :(

Ficher

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2012
    I don't have a lot of friends here, since I am not very active and hate having people talk with me a lot. am mostly friends, I think, with Zebeedoo (Emma). I am not sure about being close, but we are 'friends', again, I think. :\

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • My best friend? Oh my, do you want the biggest loveee ramble ever? No, just kidding. Maybe. But my best friend is Klippy. :) We started talking when I got modded and we just became great friends from there. And I love him dearly<3 And my other best friend is Larry/Hiidoran. :D I kinda forced myself into his pairing with Klippy and we just...talk a lot about...everything under the sun. And from there it just turned into a love affair a great friendship. :) I love him lots too! <3

Some other great friends I've met here include Twilight Sky, Erik Destler, Patchisou Yotohru (Nick with his difficult name...), Hiiro, Kaori, Forever, Astinus, Abnegation, and other people I can't seem to remember. I have a lot, lmao. But it's all goooood. :) I know it seems like a lot of staff, but I talked to most of them prior to getting modded. lol

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    If I had to choose one person that's my best friend, it'd probably be Forgotten Memory. I'd like another best friend to add to that, though. (That sounds kind of terrible, it's not meant to ;_;)

I have friends and I have people I consider to be sort of like my family. My friends include, pretty much, anyone I don't have the heart to remove from my friends list even if we don't talk all the time. I usually prune my list all the time, usually taking off people who don't bother to talk to me or I don't have the interest to talk to them. But there are a handfew of people who I consider too close to to remove whether we talk or not. My online family includes Morkula, Hiiro, and Abnegation.

Just to note, Sydian is not my friend. He's just using me for my body. :(

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • Hm, that's a tough one. No seriously, to be friends you need to have a mutual understanding correct? I'd love to say all the name of people I consider friends here, but yeah, due to a past event, I'm quite conscious of what people think of me now. xD

Anyways, lets go on in answering the question. I used to have loads of friends here... but most of them became inactive. I still enjoy seeing them once in a while though, and I love the fact that those people still remember me, xD

I don't want to dwell on the past so I try to make new friends in PC now, and I can mention a few peeps here, but you know who you are~

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    When I used to ROM hack back then, I used to have many friends. Now, I am not talking to anyone of those friends, except one or two.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    Lone wolf. That's how I roll 8)

People I actually give a crap about know who they are, but I met.. most of them here.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • For the most part I am a lone wolf kind of guy, but I've shared good friendships with many of the best well known names such as Forever, Signomi, Forest_Grovyle and many more. That being said, I'm not a talkative personality so it's hard to know who is still a friend at times, but I trust the people on my friends list enough to not worry about it.

Naturally, the ones who actually have made a difference in my life are in a class all on their own. Signomi is the only one who really has that designation now. She's the only one who's actually made a true difference when it mattered most. Naturally there are a few who have come close to that, and I appreciate them as much as I appreciate her.

But the reason I stay at PC isn't because I have friends here. There are precious few people here at PC I'd go to that much trouble for. I stay at PC because I know it to be a great community of kind and gentle people. There are a lot of fun people at PC and I won't let my enemies ever have the joy of running me off. If I stop coming to PC it's because life demands all my time.

I may be a sentimental fool for feeling this way, but I someday hope to bring back the atmosphere that PC had back in the days. Maybe someday I'll get that shot, maybe not. I don't know, but even if I don't ever get to do that...I have my memories. <3

Back