• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Friends?

JeXsus™

I don't need an avatar!
Years
    • Age 31
    • NY
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    I'm bored soo...yeah.

Sadly I'm not on as much as I want to actually have a PC friend here. =/

Buuut... Who is your PC friend/friends and how often do you talk to them?

HinaBaby

#1 Spongebob Fan!
    Years
  • I'm talking to a bunch a moment, you can see them in my profile. I talk to them everyday.

Years
  • I do accept friend requests if the person has talked to me a bit before, but I remove them pretty soon too. :P Right now, the 28 friends I have are only those who are close to me. All of us talk either on MSN/ IRC or though VMs and PMs. :D

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I'm close to AshPikaStar. But I'm on good terms with Lornami, Elite Overlord LeSabre, and TheSmartOne. I made a lot of friends in PC, to be honest.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I have 100 something friends, but my best friends are Klippy and Hiidoran. I talk to Hiidoran everyday, and I talk to Klippy when I get the chance. Some other close friends from PC I have are Hiiro, Patchisou Yotohru, Abnegation, Twilight Sky, and Nameless. But I mean, I could go on and on about how many good friends I have at PC. I try to talk to most of them everyday, or when I have someone conversation-worthy to say. lol Oh, and Marz. :D He's banned. But that's okay. We still enjoy him.

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I'm close to Sammyskitty, Akita, Miss Doronjo, Pikapal642, and AdvancedK47 especially. There are a lot of people on my friends list who I used to be closer to, who I want to be closer to, and who I am on good terms with. And there are some people who I am starting to become close to who are not on my list.

I tend to not accept friends unless I feel like they are someone I can be friends with.

soϲks

da grovyle
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2011
    On my non-alt account I have a fairly solid amount of friends, I suppose. I talk to a lot of them, but I really wish I could talk to others more often...

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I have 66 friends on my profile thing but honestly that doesn't matter to me, I don't reject anyone that sends me a friend request and I don't get why people do. I love meeting and talking to new people.

As for my PC friends that I'm super close with? Well, a lot of them aren't active anymore or are banned but: Saryka, Harmony, Marz, Metatron, Amachi, Drummershuff, Igiko, and Midnight Beat. I've talked to Saryka, Harmony, Marz, and Metatron pretty much weekly (or monthly if things get busy like they are now) for the past few years and the others I talk to when I get the chance :) PC gave me some rad friends thats for sure.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • My closest friends on here, that I talk to regularly, are butterbiscuit and TheSmartOne. I talk with them practically every day. :3 I also talk sometimes with Livewire, Sammyskitty, and Ninja Caterpie, and I used to talk a lot with some other people, but they don't sign in much anymore...But yeah. I talk with some other people too, not via VM's, mainly in the Bleach Fan Club, and I would list them all, but it'd be kinda long, and I don't want to leave anyone out, so yeah. :D

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I accept most any friend requests that come my way. Recently, I've been having regular conversations (either through VM or PM) with PlatinumDude, Elise, Haruka of Hoenn, and Sweet Smoochum.

Tox

fight me
    Years
  • I've really only ever had proper conversations with giradialkia (before he became a mod) so he's probably really the only one. I haven't ever really been consistently active so I don't really talk to much people. I'll probably try to make some more friends if I ever get hooked on the forum though.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I just came back from the dead, and my friends? Yep they're dead.

This.

A lot of my PC friends don't come here anymore or they're banned... ;___; Back in the day, the ones I talked to most are Kyoko, Harmony, Igiko, Marz, Klippy, Twilight Sky, Warheart, Sorano, Live in Colour, BeachBoy... the list goes on ahaha. I probably talk to Kyoko the most now. I mean, I left for a while and lost contact with a bunch of people. I'm starting to get back in touch with some people now, though. I do regret leaving, I really did miss talking to a lot of super-awesome people from here and hope to get in touch with them and make some new friends here too~

I have 43 friends but I never reject friend requests if I get them, haha. Always in the mood for talking to new people. :)

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I have, 191 friends on PC. I don't talk to all of them... I used to talk to a good percentage of those. But I've not been able to allocate time to people. The only people I really talk to on a regular basis would be Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers, Hiiro, Patchisou Yutohru, Sydian, Morkula, the irc crowd such as Hiroshi, Forever, Captain Fabio, Amachi, Luke, Erik Destler, and I also speak a lot with moments. who is a close friend here, people who hang out in my sections and the likes. I talk to a lot of people on a daily basis, but some people do mean a lot to me, regardless of how little we speak. An example would be Scarf, Vendak also. I speak to a lot of people as stated, Cilerba, Anastasia, Alternative and many others I guess, I just cba mentioning everyone.

I feel distant again however, like I no longer really have the connection with people like I used to. But life does that to me.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I only have 9 friends (used to be 10. I removed him because he was being a jerk. >_>) Zach & Evan (my PC brothers) don't usually come here often, but I do get in touch with them outside PC. Due to my tight schedule right now, I'm losing touch with all my other 7 friends.

Years
  • I have 29 friends, the ones that I seem to interact with most, whether it be on PC or MSN, are Cilerba, Sydian, Livewire, Fuyuhiko and Vrai.
    I've talked to most of my friends more than once, but there are a few exceptions.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I have 9 friends on my friendlist, all who are actually my friends.
    Although out of the 9 the ones I talk to most are Toshiro. and Fuyuhiko.

Back