• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Friends

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
Years
I'm the most selective and picky and I don't even feel bad about it. The only people on my friend's list here is people I've talked to quite a bit and do consider a friend to some degree. Which is why I don't have many friends here LMAO

Years
If you send me a friend request on PC, chances are I'll add you to my friends list. A few of the people I did have interactions with prior to adding them, others not so much. I have ended up removing a couple people from the list, though, but it was only after each of them had been inactive on the site for at least a year (which I believe ended up cutting my friends list in half the last time I did it).

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2016
I tend to keep people I care about on my friend list and then its locked so noone except those members as well as staff can vm/pm me. It's just easier like that.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I accept all incoming friend requests and am not strict about managing it. I like getting to know new people and I appreciate that the person made the first move by adding me as a friend. I would like for them to interact with me as much as possible; only then can the word 'friends' be more meaningful and not merely just a list of people. Just a few VMs will do! Even if I don't really talk to them anymore, I still don't mind keeping them on the list.

Melody

Banned
Years
I do care enough about my friends list to keep it trim; usually once a month or so.

I pretty much outline it right on my profile that I don't like random requests, and I don't feel bad in doing so. It never hurts to drop me a VM/PM or two and try to strike up a conversation before asking. Usually, if I've talked to you and I like you, I'll be willing to add you. I do enjoy making friends, but I'm not going to add just anybody to my list.

I don't typically drop people for arbitrary reasons though, only if I haven't heard from in a long time and can see they've left PC

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I add whoever sends me a request, but I prune it every couple of months or so of those who I don't speak to often, which is often quite a few people. :<

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
If I recognize the username from somewhere or see that the member is posting around in Trade Corner, I'll accept the friend request. I'm not picky nor selective over my friends list. I just let it grow and grow into this huge ball of fuzziness. It's okay, I'll just bake more cookies to share.

Years
I'll accept pretty much anyone. No harm in having more people on my list, even if we're never spoken, but usually if someone friend requests me I'll leave a message on their profile to try and start a conversation. :3

Years
Most friends I have are those who don't get on often or are untrustworthy. And since I'm quite invisible, it's very unlikely for me to accept the requests.

Back