• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Friendships.

Microchip55

I'm a crumb.
Years
  • I think most people will agree, friend are friends no matter what. It doesn't matter if you've even seen their real face or not. What matters is the meaning and the relationship between two individuals. #deepstuffbros

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
  • Ask me a few years go and I would have said online relationships were important. Over the years all my online friends pretty much just drifted away. So I'm just stuck with boring old real life now. Yay!

PureAurorae

Comrade
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 17, 2013
    Might sound a bit strange but the person who I consider my closest friend is from the internet. I have known them for over 2 years and I can trust them with anything in general to be honest. (I hope to visit this friend one day)

Yes I have many close IRL friends, but I find it easier to strike relationships with people on the internet.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    Well, I don't have many PC friends. It tends to be harder for me to make friends here vs other places. My best friend is an online friend however.

Back