• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Get-Together 6 Wi-Fi OU Double Tournament

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Damn... me is kinda latee`. Srry.

PC Get-Together 6 Wi-Fi OU Double Tournament

This is ONLY for sign ups for now.

Tournament Rules
    ☆ First and foremost, abide to the PokeCommunity Forum-wide Rules. Otherwise you're uncool, man.

You MUST own a copy of Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum with Wi-Fi capabilities in order to sign up first. This basically means you must have a wireless router for your DS (or a Nintendo Wi-Fi USB) and internet access. If you don't have a wireless router, you can pick it up at RadioShack, Circuit City, and the like.

☆ The following clauses are in effect throughout the match:
    Sleep Clause: No more than one Pokemon should be asleep on the same team. Exceptions include Pokemon that put themselves to sleep using REST, and if a Pokemon is stuck in a situation where you have no other choice but to put the opponent to sleep (Examples: Effect Spore, Encored Hypnosis)

Evasion Clause: The use of attacks that tamper with a Pokemon's evasion or accuracy is prohibited (Examples: Double Team, Sand-Attack). Exceptions may include Acupressure and Metronome, which may alter evasiveness and accuracy by chance.

OHKO Clause: Moves that always OHKO the opponent when the move connects are not to be used. Those moves are Fissure, Sheer Cold, Horn Drill, and Guillotine.

Species Clause: No using two of the same Pokemon on the same team (Example: Having two Metagross on the same team is prohibited).

Hax Item Clause: Items that rely on luck to work are prohibited. That includes the following items:

• BrightPowder
    • Focus Band
    • Focus Sash
    • King's Rock
    • Lansat Berry
    • Lucky Punch
    • Quick Claw
    • Razor Claw
    • Razor Fang
    • Scope Lens
    • Stick
    ☆ The team that you enter with must NOT contain any Pokémon in the Uber tier. This means that you cannot enter this tournament with any of the following on your team:
    Mewtwo
    Mew
    Wynaut
    Wobbuffet
    Lugia
    Ho-oh
    Latios
    Latias holding Soul Dew
    Groudon
    Kyogre
    Rayquaza
    Deoxys in all Formes
    Garchomp
    Dialga
    Palkia
    Giratina in both Formes
    Manaphy
    Shaymin in Sky Forme
    Darkrai
    Arceus
    Note: Shaymin in Land forme is allowed, as well as Latias not holding the Soul Dew.

☆ All battles are to be held over Wi-Fi as Double Battles with levels at 50 or 100.

☆ If two participants conclude the match with conflicting stories, both will be disqualified.

☆ Hacked Pokemon are NOT allowed here. This includes Pokemon with stats that are higher than possible, perfect 252 EVs in all stats, impossible abilities, impossible moves and eggmove combinations, and the like. If you are found out to be using hacked Pokemon, you will be immediately kicked out of the tournament in addition to any punishment that the staff give.

☆ If one participant is unable to battle for a certain round, they will be disqualified and their opponent will advance. If both are found to be unavailable, both will be disqualified and the opponent in the next round gets a free pass. Note: Under the circumstance that your opponent is a no-show, you must post here notifying us. Otherwise, we will just assume you both are no-shows.

☆ The tournament will be a 16 man elimination. Once you're out, you're out.

☆ The PokéCommunity Get-Together will be held from 12:00 AM Friday, August 21 to 11:59 PM Monday, August 24 EST, so those are our Tourney dates. Do not let us down, people.

Participants
    Participants will be listed in the following format.

#000. Username, (In-Game name), Friend Code, Time Zone

I would really appreciate if you replaced the sign-up with your info exactly for easy copy-paste

Participants

1. Tsuroerusu (Troels) 5369 8070 0382, GMT+2
    2. Obsession (Obsession) 3223 3377 1358, GMT±0
    3. Super Luigi (Alex) 3523 8155 7664 GMT -6
    4. Crimsonstorm (Chris) 2063 6919 3894 GMT-5
    5. Pinkpanther8u (Merdith) 2664 9827 4412 GMT-5
    6. leingodf8 (Edge) 4253 9864 9144 GMT-8
    7. Recontra1234 (Andrew) 4897 3011 9811 GMT-5
    8. Funfight (Kogiant) 2579 1843 6799 GMT-5
    9. wwexkent (Kent) 3222 2036 7769 GMT-5
    10. Tsukimaru (GodPein) 3395-0270-3626, Candy Land
    11. xMiZx (Miz) 4425-7430-6618 GMT-6
    12. polkop(polkop),2407-1744-9691, GMT -5
    13. vidgamer4 (Matthew), 3523-9672-2219, GMT-5
    14. Volkner's Apprentice (ROY), asdf-jkl;-lololololol, GMT-5
    Want to sign up? Please post in this thread the provided sign-up. Sign-ups will stop at a good power of 2: 16

Brought to you by: World King, Cherii, AdvancedK9, sasuneuchiha, TwilightBlade, and Ursula

OU Doubles hosted by (the EVEN MORE AMAZING): AdvancedK9

Last edited:

Obsession

Narcotic Empress
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    Obsession, FC: 3223 3377 1358, GMT + 1 (However I live in england so at the end of october this changes to GMT +0)

filler filler filler filler filler...

crimsonstorm

The Original Crimson
    Years
    • WV
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    I have a question on the rules...the focus sash really isn't a luck hax item. Was just wondering on that.

Tsukimaru

Double battles veteran
    Years
    sing me up. im a fouble battle fan.

Name:Tsukimaru
    Platinum
    Nickname:GodPein
    FC: Platinum in SIG
    Time Zone: . . . Dunno, hehehe

xMiZx

Lazy Battler
    Years
    Cool. I'll try it as my first get-together lol.

Name: xMiZx
    In-Game Name: MiZ
    FC: 4425-7430-6618
    GMT: -6 Central Time

Vidgamer4

Discord: vid#9964
    Years
    shouldnt this be moved to be with the rest of the events
    EDIT: srry i thought that sign up was over

Last edited:

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font