• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC is so kliqqy!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Where are my Challengers at?! :) I love this group of people dearly and I know I say it way too many times, but I wouldn't be where I am today on PC without them. I don't talk to all of them personally (and I should), but just small chit chat with them is enough to make me happy because they're all such awesome people. Challenge regulars are generally pretty supportive of each other in all their challenges and they never cease to amaze me in their creativity with some of the challenges that pop up. Just to name a few of these wonderful people...Necrum, jdthebud, Myrrhman, Pendraflame, AoTora, 11wildy, Blastin'Tyruntz, Mega Mawile, Tek, InfernoRogue, and Lulu. And yeah, that's just a few...lol. Some aren't around often nowadays, but they're always a part of the group. :) (I might have some of your supporter tiers wrong, oops.)

I'm also in the A-Team which I just made up the other day. :P It's just higher staff with usernames beginning with A.

Cute title, by the way. ;)

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
I think I'm in quite a few cliques, haha.

the #tradecorner gang - My first clique. <3 The guys that hangout in the #tradecorner irc channel. Necrum, TwilightBlade, Sammi, Berzerk, TheGr8, Gonzo, Tsutarja, Griffinbane, Keiran, Olli, etc. (I'm sorry if I missed someone. ;-;, I'm too tired.)

server regulars - All the battle server peeps. Such a great place to hang around. I'm glad I can work to make it a better place.

homestucks - The biggest nerds in PC. A lot of time shenanigans and bucket jokes. arachindsGrip, adventure, Fairy, Abba, Shrew, SkyIsUmbreon, and so on.

UHC Crew and Detroit Residents - Everyone mentioned above. I wish I could play more, but my Saturdays have been, and will continue to be (;-;), unforgiving.

you forgot about me in the plug.dj sessions. </3 I'm there almost daily, Klippy! Just not when you're around. :p

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'm also in the A-Team which I just made up the other day. :P It's just higher staff with usernames beginning with A.
Wha, why just higher staff? I'm totally in the A-team too 8)

Oh, wait. There's def a diff between A and a ;) I'm part of the lowercase team instead. *fistbumps antemortem, wolf, gimmepie etc etc*

Last edited:

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Wha, why just higher staff? I'm totally in the A-team too 8)

Oh, wait. There's def a diff between A and a ;) I'm part of the lowercase team instead. *fistbumps antemortem, wolf, gimmepie etc etc*
curiousnathan*

I'm the self-appointed leader of the lowercase crew (wooooo!)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Reading this thread makes me feel SUPER out of touch with the PC social playground...whaaat.

Reactions: Her

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Gav, you're totally in the challenge crew since you're playing that wonderlocke with me. lol

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Throughout my time on PC I've gone between many cliques ranging from the old Pokémon Clubs IRC channel (best times ♥), the Trade Corner IRC, the Showdown server, minecraft groups, and even the really big clubs like my first Cute Club felt like their own cliques in a way, but right now I can only really say I feel like I belong to one clique - that would be the Pokémon Trivia group. We have a lot of conversations whilst posting in the Trivia threads and start to build up in-jokes, connections and friendships, and honestly that's half the fun of posting there right now. People like Revise Librarian, Sheep, Precious~Dark, DyingWillFlareon, Mimimahboul, Pidgey, classiccartoonsftw, etc etc, all make it feel like a home away from home and I think some strong friendships have and will develop from there.

I do miss the old times of the #PokémonClubs channel though, if you guys (Megan, Nathan, Anna, Olli, etc) ever felt like we should reform it I'd be happy to give it a go haha.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
As feeling part of anything is something I still have to achieve in my life, I'd probably say I'm part of the Member of PC group. Yeah, it's a really cheap answer, I'm so sorry :P

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
but right now I can only really say I feel like I belong to one clique - that would be the Pokémon Trivia group. We have a lot of conversations whilst posting in the Trivia threads and start to build up in-jokes, connections and friendships, and honestly that's half the fun of posting there right now. People like Revise Librarian, Sheep, Precious~Dark, DyingWillFlareon, Mimimahboul, Pidgey, classiccartoonsftw, Blue*, etc, all make it feel like a home away from home and I think some strong friendships have and will develop from there.

Haha, so true! I wasn't really sure if it counted as a clique, eheh, but I couldn't help but smile after reading this. xD

Though if it weren't for you making all of those new threads a few days ago, I probably wouldn't be as active in that section as I am now! (It's only been a short time, but all of you Trivia-ers are the best! =D)

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
I'm with the Plastics.

On_wednesdays_we_wear_pink.gif

dad

big poppa
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 13, 2018
i don't think i'm really a part of anything besides the squad @ gender race and the acnl club (?). i'm not really in with the acnl club because i haven't played in a while but they all seem really friendly.

Back