• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC just got more Swampert-ful

Ralos24

Resident Hoenn Fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2011
    Hello all-

I'm Ralos24, commonly called Ralos. You might know me from FanFiction, though I haven't been on lately. (Read: in the past two years...)

I started my journey on Emerald Version, with a Mudkip that remains a constant in my team even today. His name is Mudmeteor, and he's my favorite Pokemon ever. He's been with me through thick and thin, and with my character in my fanfics and RPs.

Right now I'm writing a novel for NaNoWriMo, so I might not have as much time for PC as I'd like. There's still time to enter, in case any of you want to try your hand at a novel.

I'm currently playing Heart Gold version, screwing around and trying to keep myself entertained until Black and White get here.

I'm looking forward to RPing in a Pokemon-exclusive universe, and to posting with you all.

Ciaos,

Ralos

Melody

Banned
    Years
    \o/

I absolutely adored Swampert back in tha days~ n.n
    I named mine Swampy. <3

But anyways, Welcome to PC and mind your P's, your Q's and your Caps Lock keys...because the RPers here think RPing is SRS BZNIZ. >O *Totally teasing RP nazis everywhere*

But still, I think if you somehow meet their lofty expectations, you might just survive over in the RP section. :P

Good luck, and don't forget that Spell Checking is your friend, the Rules are your Goddesses and I'm quite obviously pretty random. XD

MewParade

MewMewPewParade
    Years
    Emerald? I started with that too. :O
    'Cept I had a Blaziken that I cherished and worshipped. But then someone stole my game, and I had to get another, and I became emotionally ripped to shreds, and-
    Er, -ahem- sorry about that.
    ANYWAYS. I'm a new member also, and I just wanted to say welcome! :3

And since you mentioned FanFic, I think I'm gonna look for you there. xD

Ralos24

Resident Hoenn Fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2011
    Hey again

Thanks for being so welcoming, guys :D I'm really looking forward to posting here. PC might just become one of my fav forum haunts.

Yay fellow gen 3 lovers~! I'm really sorry that you lost your games, I know exactly how I would feel if that ever happened.

And my username is 'solar' backwards. Long story, stemming back to the Warriors forums on FF.

Lol, I know exactly what you mean by RP Nazis...though we could use a few of those over on NationStates...RPing has gone to hell over there...

See you around, whether PC or FF

Ciaos

Back