• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Member thread

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Kagome, that is a very cool pic! ^_^ You have a good grasp on anatomy which is really hard to get (I am useless at it! XD) Everyone's work here is great! It's really great to see a friendly thread with everyone making pics for each other ^_^ It makes me proud to mod this forum! :D

Dactylus

Your card has been declined.
    Years
    Dyaaaargh, Kagome, you must draw me! Draw me now or I shall destroy all your hopes and dreams!

I mean...uh, nothing. Just draw me, please. There be reference in both my comic thread and that one thread I posted recently with that pic of me being bad at math. I think.

But hurry, before the Earth implodes due to lack of me being drawn by you! You wouldn't want that, would you?

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    LOL! Yes Master Dac *Salutes* Right away!

Thankyou FG-sama! ^_^ Your work is amazing and I hope that I will be as good as you one day! Will you be my Idol? *Puppy dog eyes*

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    >< WEEEELLLL DUH! xD My Kagome-sama is amazing at drawing... it's fun to sit there an watch her too... She tried to help me a bit... But I still suck, and currently only have like... 2 things that are decent.
    ... An if ya threaten my mate again... I will hurt you in ways you wouldnt believe... Even if ya do have sabin as yer avi...
    -Evil Glare-
    Thank you, and have a wonderful day. e.e

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
    >< WEEEELLLL DUH! xD My Kagome-sama is amazing at drawing... it's fun to sit there an watch her too... She tried to help me a bit... But I still suck, and currently only have like... 2 things that are decent.
    ... An if ya threaten my mate again... I will hurt you in ways you wouldnt believe... Even if ya do have sabin as yer avi...
    -Evil Glare-
    Thank you, and have a wonderful day. e.e
    Down boy! No one will ever bust on her! (except for Dactylus I assume...XD)

LOL! Yes Master Dac *Salutes* Right away!

Thankyou FG-sama! ^_^ Your work is amazing and I hope that I will be as good as you one day! Will you be my Idol? *Puppy dog eyes*
    Heck, If I have to people who idolize me, I don't think she'd mind! XD

And I have Kagome drawn in respect.

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    Cybex Mewtwo said:
    Down boy! No one will ever bust on her! (except for Dactylus I assume...XD)

Heck, If I have to people who idolize me, I don't think she'd mind! XD

And I have Kagome drawn in respect.

Keh... well I aint gunna sit here an let someone threaten my koi... He's got one chance an then I will -looks in the book Souta got him- Pwn him! What the heck does that mean... Err... ? I will Pwnz anyone that tries ta lay a finger on her!

>.> An if yer gunna say down boy... Ya gotta gimmie a treat!
    xD Your drawing is wrong... but she'd love the outfit... it does seem a bit her...
    -looks about- Maybe I could scan onna my characters 'n post 'em... /sigh.
    Nah.

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
    Keh... well I aint gunna sit here an let someone threaten my koi... He's got one chance an then I will -looks in the book Souta got him- Pwn him! What the heck does that mean... Err... ? I will Pwnz anyone that tries ta lay a finger on her!

>.> An if yer gunna say down boy... Ya gotta gimmie a treat!
    xD Your drawing is wrong... but she'd love the outfit... it does seem a bit her...
    -looks about- Maybe I could scan onna my characters 'n post 'em... /sigh.
    Nah.
    Well, the way I draw is based upon the Avatar/usertitle or something. Like If I were to draw you, It would LOOK like Inuyasha, but with a twist. Sumthing like that...and here's ya treat. *a shiney sword tossed*

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    Cybex Mewtwo said:
    Well, the way I draw is based upon the Avatar/usertitle or something. Like If I were to draw you, It would LOOK like Inuyasha, but with a twist. Sumthing like that...and here's ya treat. *a shiney sword tossed*

^.^ Woof! -goes to fetch shiney shapr object- Wait... grr... keh.
    I didnt mean for it to sound like i was raggin on ya... it's a great pic. much better'n what i can do... i suck with proportions...

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    O_O s-someone drew me?! H-holy crap! *Glomps Cy* ^_^ I love it! Thankyou! Btw yours will be up soon along with Master Dac's! ~(^_^~) Yay!! Someone drew me!! *Happy dance*I wish my hair was that long again T_T

Inu-Kun be nice I'll say it! ^_~

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    Kagome said:
    O_O s-someone drew me?! H-holy crap! *Glomps Cy* ^_^ I love it! Thankyou! Btw yours will be up soon along with Master Dac's! ~(^_^~) Yay!! Someone drew me!! *Happy dance*I wish my hair was that long again T_T

Inu-Kun be nice I'll say it! ^_~

Grrr.... I dun care. >< If someone wantsa say mean stuff to ya... I wanna try to dull my Tetsusaiga. An Believe me... it's it's VERY sharp... seriously... I like... cut my hadn earlier an... >.>
    GRrrrr... Be nice to koibito... Grrr.
    ... It really hurt too... -.-

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    HAH! I win because the name of the game is I win! >:P XD

Heres a b/w with some red green and blue for Master Dac! ^_^ lol It was difficult drawing you serious! Cy-kun's pic is next! Then Latios! ~(^_^~)

Back