• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Member thread

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Oooh, a cookie! *gobbles it up* Maybe i'll draw myself eating it! Is it a sugar cookie or a ginger cookie? Is it just plain old chocolate chip or *blah blah blah*

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    Kagome said:
    lol! I need to bring that back XD I think I will draw chibi Rokkuke for you

Chibi Rokuke? No! it was chibi inu! ;.; 'member... with the w3wt sign! ;.;
    Aww screw it... just finish that one drawin koi... an... mebbe do some other ones for me...

I saw that ya drew me... ^.^:; thanks

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    Meh I made it anyway

As to becomeing friends with cybex I made him this as a showing of my thanks for asking me for friendship =D And cause I do it for anyone that lends there frienship to me ^_^
    I will be adding Clair, Blue eyes, Porygon and forest grovyle to the mix =3 also a spotting of lighting and other artists on the art forum area XD

If anyone wants to draw me do what he did =3 Or draw teh plushi in some kind of way for ref ^^ However I enjoy anything =3 I could even be a mewtwo and I wouldint mind ^^ (is very cerious)

Thanks Cybex Mewtwo

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Can some one draw me? *gives puppy dog eyes* :P You don't have to. Just if you have time or are bored.

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    Alana said:
    Can some one draw me? *gives puppy dog eyes* :P You don't have to. Just if you have time or are bored.

>.> If i didnt suck, i would. I could always go and koi-nap Kagome and make her draw you... But she's never Graduate college then... ^.^

Years
    fwar cheers
    I know you've seen these cybex but the public haven't

PC Member thread

PC Member thread

Years
    I really like the 'Tail Trouble' one Seto ^_^ Very Kawaii indeed.

The only thing is that they are a bit hard to see and make out...scanner perhaps, or the type of pen you are using?

But other than that, very good ^_^

Back