• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC members you want to bring back?

Any PC members you want to bring back?

• No

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 31 81.6%

• Total voters
    Years
    I think this thread was posted a long time ago, but are there any members that where a member of PC but haven`t been so active or that left the forum (or has been banned?) & that you want them to return~?

I`d totally bring back Effy, Lil` Schu, Lady_Pearl, Peach, Dignity, Eliana & OMG... so much more. ;_;

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Pincushion. ;3;... I talk to her, sometimes, on MSN. But I want her back, over here.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Cybex Mewtwo! He was a great guy, and Vice-President of PC at one point. I wish he came back.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    As soon as Anti-Pop said good-bye, I thought about making a thread like this. (of course I didn't)

There's only two I can think of, my good friend's Anti-pop Culture Warrior 13 and Gonbeneko25 (I should make a better effort to talk to her more often). One's banned the other just left.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    As soon as Anti-Pop said good-bye, I thought about making a thread like this. (of course I didn't)

There's only two I can think of, my good friend's Anti-pop Culture Warrior 13 and Gonbeneko25 (I should make a better effort to talk to her more often). One's banned the other just left.

Totally with you on that. I miss gon-gon ;_;

Anti not so much... okay a lot...

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Fufufufu ~

It says his last activity was 6 hours ago...

So I sent him two messages and he didn't reply >:O

I'm gonna let you on a little secret, most people who try to leave the PC come back within the first week.

Anyway, there was this one member a while back who I only talked to once, but she was really fun to talk to. Um, I think her name was Caz, yeah, Caz.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    I am just going to type Lady Pearl to represent the 2005 members...and Blue Jasmine to represent the 2004 members.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Honestly, with all the constant name-changes and lack of unique personalities around here, I wouldn't notice if half of you people died.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    There's a good many members (just some I can't think of right of the top of my head XD). Like Scotty (Sapphire Latios), Abby (if she is back... she really isn't back XD), Kaga, DT (Dragon Trainer), Aussy (even if I'm talking to him on MSN right now XD), Liz (Moonlight), and lots and lots of others.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I can't buy respect for this place anymore. Not enough time...

As a place to talk about anime, it certainly ain't the best.

No more speed posting for the most part, so the chemistry is really low and people don't want to stick around. The point was never really to spam. It's the attention and talent that we enjoyed from each other. Some fun was always promised when a person arrived and that was valued.

I want Alan [Chariman Kaga] be around. No personal relation to him, but I knew his presence improved this forum.

As for frostweaver, lol, I can't imagine him getting involved again.

Oh, and Trainer Lynn would be nice to see around too.

Samurai X too!

I'll stop there. The list gets more meaningless.

Honestly, with all the constant name-changes and lack of unique personalities around here, I wouldn't notice if half of you people died.
    :laugh: The way you said that ... :D

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    Basically Any member who was around early to mid 2005...few names that come to mind

Abby, Sawah , Claire Mr Cat Dog? Dawson? Theres a whole Bunch More But it was so long ago >.<

Back